Scott Gemmill on his Way??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislcfc18

According to the NOTW MA wants to take him to Coventry. Sounds like he is trying his hardest to get them relegated to League 1. At this rate they they ought to name their new stadium The Coventry City Retirement Home for all past it players

What am i saying, Gemmill is a class player and it would be a shrewd move. Go on Micky take him, take him, take him. :D :D

We can all live in hope. :p :D ;-)

Don't think he has long left on his contract anyway (I think it expires before the end of this month), and I can't see it being renewed, so we may as let him go to Cov now to help their relegation efforts.

Micky wants Dublin as well! Great news.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=136520

"Micky Adams is reportedly interested in taking Dion Dublin and Scott Gemmill from former club Leicester City.

Dublin has already been the subject of two approaches from the Sky Blues this season but appears to be back in the future plans of Leicester boss Craig Levein after being made captain for the weekend trip to Ipswich.

Veteran midfielder Gemmill may be a more viable option with Levein looking to offload some of the older players from his squad.

Adams confirmed: "We had a number of things on the go last week that we were hopeful of doing for Saturday and we will continue that process this week. So in an ideal world I would like new players in this week because with this current squad we might have problems staying in this division." "

SamJ

This could be the beginning of a beautiful week, first Scowcroft, then maybe even Gemmill and Dublin being wheeled out of the Walkers. All we need now is for Makin to snapped up by Smegson Utopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a shows just how bad the players are, when not one fan feels concerned about lossing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669