Scowcroft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:
:|
Who would you sooner have MDV or Scowy?

MDV.... Scowy had 4 years to prove his worth, people didn't even give De Vries 4 months. :?

Even funnier, Ipswich have also told him to Fook Off

He wasn't that bad...
Let's sign Rooney and play him in goal...
Good luck to old moley.

He was terrible I'm afraid. I always remember commentators saying what a threat he was from the air. But after a few fluffed headers, you could tell the phrase "50p Head" was probably springing into their mind!

Plus he was as slow as Brian Carey!

But as a person he is very nice by the way. Met him at The Yews in Great Glen and also Sainsbury's in Oadby and he was very friendly - but being nice isn't going to get us promoted! Hehe

The season we were last promoted actually he played a few blinders for us... But then, whatever, even Lewis scored that year....

See you Scowie, hope you were saving money along the way mate.

he was not a nice bloke! i met him once and he was an arrogant coK and my brothers bird works in a restaurant he frequented and apparently he acted the same there too. he even used to ask for a seperate room to eat in like he was some sort of superstar, Tw@T! he can F OFF and stop rinsing this club of money

Fawkeye said:
Not really a suprise, but I'm glad it's finally confirmed! :smt006 Good luck Scowy!

I feel a bit sorry for him - simply not good enough now for even our division.

Hope he gets fixed up.

whit2167 said:
he was not a nice bloke! i met him once and he was an arrogant coK and my brothers bird works in a restaurant he frequented and apparently he acted the same there too. he even used to ask for a seperate room to eat in like he was some sort of superstar, Tw@T! he can F OFF and stop rinsing this club of money

I met him a few times and he seemed nice enough to me, took time out to speak to me. I thought he was one of the few players ive spoken to who could actually have a convo with you.

webmaster said:
Melton Fox said:

That's not funny - it'll cost us money.

It means we'll be paying all of his wages again, if he'd stayed at Ipswich for another few weeks they'd have kept paying him.

Any idea for how long Webbo? That's a nightmare!

alex said:
webmaster said:
Melton Fox said:

That's not funny - it'll cost us money.

It means we'll be paying all of his wages again, if he'd stayed at Ipswich for another few weeks they'd have kept paying him.

Any idea for how long Webbo? That's a nightmare!

His contract will be until the end of June.
But if he'd stayed at Ipswich and they'd got to the play-off final they'd have been paying some of his wages for the next 3 weeks.

Nasty...

Can't think who'd come in for him I must say - maybe Taylor again at Hull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669