Scripted windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Out of interest is there anyway I can change my settings to permanently allow scripted windows from this site (like when i want to add a link/photo) as I always get a pop up bar and have to temporarily allow them

I'm using IE8 btw

I've just tried using IE8 on the default settings and it's not objecting to the attachment popup, so presumably you've changed the popup blocker settings to high (the default is medium).
If you click on tools, then popup blocker, then settings, you'll be able to add this site to the list of allowed sites.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean?

Sorry, it was a bit cryptic.
What I meant was, is .net the problem or is Chrome the problem?
I've not experienced any post problems with Chrome, using PHP and AJAX

Sorry, it was a bit cryptic.
What I meant was, is .net the problem or is Chrome the problem?
I've not experienced any post problems with Chrome, using PHP and AJAX

It's a combination I think. The pages that don't work in Chrome work fine in every other browser, even IE6. It's to do with the way .net deals with posting form and application data, but none of us in the office, or anyone on the interwebs it seems, can figure out why.

I've just tried using IE8 on the default settings and it's not objecting to the attachment popup, so presumably you've changed the popup blocker settings to high (the default is medium).
If you click on tools, then popup blocker, then settings, you'll be able to add this site to the list of allowed sites.
still doing it :icon_sad: and its on medium

Last edited:
IE8 is fine by me. does the job.

Really? Seems strange that you needed to start this thread if that's true.

I feel a car analogy coming on.

A Renault Megane will get you from A to B, eventually.
But if somebody offered you a Suburu Impreza, for free, with as many upgrades as you can handle, for free, and you can still keep your Megane, would you say "No thanks, the Renault Megane is fine by me, does the job"?

Seriously, would ya?

But if somebody offered you a Suburu Impreza, for free, with as many upgrades as you can handle, for free, and you can still keep your Megane, would you say "No thanks, the Renault Megane is fine by me, does the job"?

Seriously, would ya?

What colour? And does the Megane have firebug?

Seriously, would ya?
Well in the grand scheme of things Macky its a minor inconvenience. So yeh I would keep the Megane-certainly couldn't afford the tax on a vehicle like that :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669