Scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop their ****ing benefits. They couldn't buy lighters or matches then.

If anyone is going to burn a flag or a poppy using a magnifying glass or a bunch of twigs then I'm prepared to listen to their argument.

when you see them "allah ackbar" ing in Iran and burning the american flag...

who's sold them all these flags?

Best thing the media could have done is ignore the twats. Why showcase and give coverage to a very small minority? **** them and display our own pride.

And what about the students the other day? Why give them media coverage?

Non-offensive to the UK society, simple (ie. Students). These were extremists causing offensive to the UK.

Pretty sure the police at the student protest would have found it slightly offensive how they were behaving.

Pretty sure the police at the student protest would have found it slightly offensive how they were behaving.

Comes with the terrority of being a copper. I am sure coppers are offending by piss heads hurling tables during windows on a Saturday night or little shits calling them all sorts of names when they're caught nicking from a Bargain Booze.

Can I make a mention in here of those who pissed up the minutes silence today? Seems an appropriately named thread for them.

Tossers.

IF I give them the benefit of the doubt and suggest that the delay between the ending of The Last Post and the whistle being blown to begin the minutes silence....

But we've done this enough bloody times for them to know there's a minutes SILENCE, and that doesnt mean being silent during The Last Post!

So they were muppets. as were the sheep who decided to start singing before the minute was up. All as bad as each other.

It was embarrassing.

Last edited:
Non-offensive to the UK society, simple (ie. Students). These were extremists causing offensive to the UK.

**** off! They are all the one and same. They knew organising such a protest would attract violence. That protest was never going to be non offensive. They are as bad as the extreme Muslims.

Comes with the terrority of being a copper. I am sure coppers are offending by piss heads hurling tables during windows on a Saturday night or little shits calling them all sorts of names when they're caught nicking from a Bargain Booze.

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670