Scunny Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astrit Ajdarevic - 2 - probably the worst performance I have seen from a City player this season - a pony with no tricks.

Astrit Ajdarevic - 2 - probably the worst performance I have seen from a City player this season - a pony with no tricks.

A pony? More like a donkey.

Maxi Gradel - full of running, more tricks than Ronaldo and some decent results as well. Full of life and energy and extra special exuberance during the celebrations.

Gotta love him. MOTM. Up there with the other legends already IMO.

A pony? More like a donkey.

I nearly wrote 'horse' but that didn't sound right. 'Donkey' is exactly the word I was looking for.

They all looked like they we're ready to feck off to the beach last night, but who can blame them? Its been a long hard slog, especially for the regulars like Howard, Oakley, King, Hobbs etc.

Hobbs and Morrison were both great tonight at the back i thought, plus Morrison got his goals of course.

Hobbs and Morrison were both great tonight at the back i thought, plus Morrison got his goals of course.

I thought Hobbs Morrison and Gradel were the best players. Edworthy looked well off the pace & Berner had a mare. Wasn't a pen though

Harsh Boc, agreed he did have a bad game for the time he was on the pitch, but then looking back at the start of the season who would have thought Hobbs would have turned out to be what he is now. Hobbs was awful at the start of the season.

Maxi Gradel - full of running, more tricks than Ronaldo and some decent results as well. Full of life and energy and extra special exuberance during the celebrations.

Gotta love him. MOTM. Up there with the other legends already IMO.

If only I were a bit ( ok - a lot) younger....

The dancing during the celebrations was just fantastic.

I thought Hobbs Morrison and Gradel were the best players. Edworthy looked well off the pace & Berner had a mare. Wasn't a pen though

I agree about Edworthy, though i do think it was a penalty tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566