Scunthorpe Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stearman, newton and hume working well down our right. sheehan and fryatt and chambers struggling to get into the game. lots of effort from Fryatt but they need to play it to his feet. chambers is no midfielder that's for sure. you can see why the centre three have kept clean sheets. there's eighteen foot 10 between them! and that's just n'gotty's old chap

is anyone getting commentary through matchlive.co.uk... i'm signed up for it but nithing is coming through...

if we go 4-4-2 in the latter part of the came, newton down the right, hume down the left and campbell on, we can take these. good to start cautiously though

is anyone getting commentary through matchlive.co.uk... i'm signed up for it but nithing is coming through...

Nothing from Leicester commentary but, if you can get World, I am listening to Scunny commentary - and it makes RL sound good!

we've got a lot of 'nice' players. we need to put the foot in a bit more and impose ourselves. stearman could be a terrific player but he's such a p*ssy. fryatt needs to get down the gym to, cos he's got good feet and no strength.

kaebi is sat next to dj campbell on the bench. so he's not dead after all

starting to sit their like ducks now, Megson needs to shake it up second half,
weso on stearman off. ngotty out to right back

we've got a lot of 'nice' players. we need to put the foot in a bit more and impose ourselves. stearman could be a terrific player but he's such a p*ssy. fryatt needs to get down the gym to, cos he's got good feet and no strength.

Ouch, are you listening to the Scunthorpe link? Their "expert" would issue AK47's to their players - and he's a twit!

Euurrgh. A gruelling watch - playing for 0-0. 1 attempt on target, from a corner.

Euurrgh. A gruelling watch - playing for 0-0. 1 attempt on target, from a corner.
I've got a pint of domestos and some 'eye needles' lined up for the second half, it'll be more enjoyable

Hume, you tosser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669