SEASON TICKET NEWS:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you do!

Bought our 4 tickets this morning and got 15% off them all, even though our two grandchildren have only had STs this year.

West Stand B2 was £404 instead of £475 ADULT , £302 instead of £355 SENIOR and £67 instead of £79 FOXCUB.

Only gripe was that instalment plan is £100 now for EACH ticket, so I had to pay £400 today for 4 tickets, even though two of the tickets were only £67 each. So £400 now and £450 spread evenly over the next 3 months.
Credit card would have been £15 fee (1.7%) + interest.

It IS a good deal!

P.S. Just seen the booklet which says you CAN'T have Early Bird and deferred payment. Maybe they made a mistake, or you get the discount if you are a 3 Yr+ ST holder.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
P.S. Just seen the booklet which says you CAN'T have Early Bird and deferred payment. Maybe they made a mistake, or you get the discount if you are a 3 Yr+ ST holder.

I think it's more likely the ticket office made a mistake when you bought your tickets!

Foxes_Trust said:
We have been monitoring the savings including any special offers given on a match by match basis. Those buying by the game would have paid LCFC the same value as the ST's by the Crewe home game this season, which illustrates the large benefit ST's get.

Can you explain to me what large benefit ST's get?! Surely if ST's have surrendered their hard earned cash at the start of the season, yet have made no saving at all compared to buying tickets on a match by match basis there is NO financial benefit being a ST.

Compton Fox said:
Foxes_Trust said:
We have been monitoring the savings including any special offers given on a match by match basis. Those buying by the game would have paid LCFC the same value as the ST's by the Crewe home game this season, which illustrates the large benefit ST's get.

Can you explain to me what large benefit ST's get?! Surely if ST's have surrendered their hard earned cash at the start of the season, yet have made no saving at all compared to buying tickets on a match by match basis there is NO financial benefit being a ST.

DOH!

The Crewe home game was on 5th of Feb therefore in comparison with buying match tickets the remaining fixtures are free. :roll:

Though to be strictly accurate you would have to discount potential interest earned against the difference between the season ticket lump sum and the accrued match ticket expenditure. But I can't be *rsed to work that out.

Dickovforengland! said:
Compton Fox said:
Foxes_Trust said:

DOH!

The Crewe home game was on 5th of Feb therefore in comparison with buying match tickets the remaining fixtures are free. :roll:

Though to be strictly accurate you would have to discount potential interest earned against the difference between the season ticket lump sum and the accrued match ticket expenditure. But I can't be *rsed to work that out.

Cheers Dickovforengland!...my brain's obviously been in hibernation over the weekend and needed a kick start. :oops:

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
Only gripe was that instalment plan is £100 now for EACH ticket, so I had to pay £400 today for 4 tickets, even though two of the tickets were only £67 each. So £400 now and £450 spread evenly over the next 3 months.
Credit card would have been £15 fee (1.7%) + interest.

I've only just read this properly, but if I'm reading it correctly I can't believe the people at the ticket office did that - and I can't believe you let them get away with it!

I think it proves the ticket office haven't got a clue what they're doing.

Why didn't you tell them you only wanted to pay for the two most expensive tickets on installments, and pay in full for the cheaper ones now?
You'd have ended up paying £66 less on Saturday if you did that.

Webbo, are you an accountant by trade?

Dickovforengland! said:
Though to be strictly accurate you would have to discount potential interest earned against the difference between the season ticket lump sum and the accrued match ticket expenditure.

Is that on a net or gross (of tax) basis. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:

Do you think everyone who can add up is an accountant?

No, just you.

webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:

No, just you.
I am not, have never been, and have never had any desire to be an accountant.

Hope that clears it up for you Joe.

So it's still an option then Webbo?

On a different note, bowyer has been fined 6 weeks wages, that's about £250,000. That means he's on about £42,000 a week! Good effort!

Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:

No, just you.
I am not, have never been, and have never had any desire to be an accountant.

Hope that clears it up for you Joe.

So it's still an option then Webbo?

On a different note, bowyer has been fined 6 weeks wages, that's about £250,000. That means he's on about £42,000 a week! Good effort!

So you an accountant then Joe :D

I wouldn't dream of it. Webbo's your man.

Compton Fox said:
Cheers Dickovforengland!...my brain's obviously been in hibernation over the weekend and needed a kick start. :oops:

No worries mate, we all have off days.

Steven said:
Is that on a net or gross (of tax) basis. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Depends how good your accountant is I guess. If it was webbo probably gross, Joe Fox definitely net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669