Season ticket query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Quick one for a saturday afternoon, can i sign up to the direct debit scheme online or do i have to post it instead? I cant find the option online.

But you can download the Direct Debit form, print it out, fill it in, write a deposit cheque for £50 x number of adult season tickets being renewed, and then post it in with the reference number for each ST being renewed.

Braunstone Frith shouldn't be a problem.

I used to work in Braunstone Frith and I found it impossible to get to the ticket office during the week.
I'm sure if they opened from 10-6 instead of 9-5 they'd do a lot more business because people more would be able to go there after work. It seems they're geared up to do what's convenient for them, rather than for their customers.

Is it just me alone that has ever considered the idea of selling tickets in other places than the club. I mean say the club gave 2000 tickets to bars and clubs on a friday night and pre-match saturday, the amount of people who get hammered and decide that now is the time for thier next trip to Filbo/Walkers would be a major boost....

ps how many season tickets have we sold up to now?

I used to work in Braunstone Frith and I found it impossible to get to the ticket office during the week.
I'm sure if they opened from 10-6 instead of 9-5 they'd do a lot more business because people more would be able to go there after work. It seems they're geared up to do what's convenient for them, rather than for their customers.

The ticket office is open 9am to 1pm on Saturday's as well. It's just a shame that the Direct Debit is probably the best way of buying your season ticket this year but also teh most difficult way!

1. All very true Jeff, im just going to hope im working in town at some point next week and pop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669