Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bren

Can you change where you sit? I'm currently in the Kop but fancy a change. Can you move for free to anywhere? Or can you only move free around the Kop?

Any ideas guys?

Can you change where you sit? I'm currently in the Kop but fancy a change. Can you move for free to anywhere? Or can you only move free around the Kop?

Any ideas guys?

I think there is a small admin charge involved. If you move to another section of the ground I would guess you would have to pay the difference in season ticket prices for the remainder of the season??

Any ideas guys?

Why not move grounds too, could watch some proper footy?

you could sing for martin allen every week, milan will then give you a full refund and you can buy a ST elsewhere in the ground

What's wrong with the Kop?

Nothing - i may move somewhere else in the Kop

Why not move grounds too, could watch some proper footy?

Dont tempt me

If you're the idiot that sits in front of me, whinging about anything and everything, good riddence.

If not, just ignore what I said.

I dont think i am as i sit at the back - unless you sit on my shoulders??

Anyway, finally the ticket office emailed me back yesterday and you have to pay the difference to move to a different area but no more to move in the Kop.......so i dont need you all anymore so go away

Anyway, finally the ticket office emailed me back yesterday and you have to pay the difference to move to a different area but no more to move in the Kop.......so i dont need you all anymore so go away

There's a seperate thread for that

Flipping heck, you must sit next to me because I have one of those in front of me too!

The one behind me was in full flow on tuesday night again......'wheres this King come from, hes crap, why are we bringing in worse players than weve already got, as if he is better than Clemence' :icon_roll Arsehole.

There is a deal that the club do where you can move to another part of the ground after 4 games .......its called the managers seat

Last edited:
The one behind me was in full flow on tuesday night again......'wheres this King come from, hes crap, why are we bringing in worse players than weve already got, as if he is better than Clemence' :icon_roll Arsehole.

You would think Lazzer would know better FFS :icon_lol:

It's not the moaning what bothers me - it's the misinformed nonsense from which a moan being feck all is developed.

I'm so lucky as the people around me don't moan or have a go at the team!

THERE TOO F**KING BUSY OPENING FLASKS OF TEA AND SEEING WHAT'S IN THEIR LUNCHBOX.It's like being in the Cinema and the Cnut next to you is munching his way through a bucket of popcorn like a Rabbit on Speed....

I'm too young for this"beam me up Scotty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670