Season Tickets 2005/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Discussed at the Fans Forum last night:

Prices will be exactly the same as this season (regardless of what league we are in)
If you are currently a ST holder and are renewing you will get a discount
If you renew early you will get another discount on top (and ST will go on sale from March)
If you "introduce a friend" to be a ST holder you will get an extra discount per friend

Other "highlights" from the evening include:

A new deal will be finalised in the next couple of weeks with an as yet unnamed kit/merchandise manufacturer. The Mace said it was a big name and you will be able to buy your kit anywhere on the high street - so Woolies it is then.
Current plan is to launch the new kit in time for the last home game of the season - new away kit is due as well

Message from TD (who wasn't there) was that "if he were a betting man he would put money on the groundshare going ahead"

Indications are that there will be at least one other departure in the Trev stylie - i.e. pay them off early and get rid. See yer Matty...

Sandwiches were shite

Still no fit birds there

That's it really

What kind of discounts are we talking? So if I renew my ST in March I will be entitled to a double discount, yeah, ooh decisions decisions :roll:

Press release today, I think, with all the details

Forgot to mention that they are bringing back the interest free scheme to pay for your ST in installments

homer said:
Discussed at the Fans Forum last night:

Prices will be exactly the same as this season (regardless of what league we are in)
If you renew early you will get another discount on top (and ST will go on sale from March)
If you "introduce a friend" to be a ST holder you will get an extra discount per friend

Other "highlights" from the evening include:

A new deal will be finalised in the next couple of weeks with an as yet unnamed kit/merchandise manufacturer. The Mace said it was a big name and you will be able to buy your kit anywhere on the high street - so Woolies it is then.
Current plan is to launch the new kit in time for the last home game of the season - new away kit is due as well

Message from TD (who wasn't there) was that "if he were a betting man he would put money on the groundshare going ahead"

Indications are that there will be at least one other departure in the Trev stylie - i.e. pay them off early and get rid. See yer Matty...

Sandwiches were shite

Still no fit birds there

That's it really

I assume you raised these vital issues with Macey and asked him to sort it for next time. :lol: :roll:

I was sat a fair way away from him so he wasn't in punching distance, sadly

My money's on Diadora as the new kit maufacturer, so we'll probably end up with stupid cat paw prints on the shoulders like Leeds. Or maybe that should be fox prints in a clever marketing ploy.

Personally I'd like to see Nike as the new kit manufacturer, although not if it looks the same as all the other Nike kits.

As long as the kit looks good and is comfy, I don't really care who makes it. I'd be happy if we kept the current one.

We've got f*ck all chance of it being Nike!

Selected Nike Club Kit List 2005/6

Arsenal
Man Utd
Barcelona
Juventus
Inter
Maybe Chelsea
PSG
Valencia
Porto
Borrusia Dortmund
Leicester City

homer said:
Tiger paw prints ?

Perhaps the cleverest thing you've ever said Homer.

Shabba! said:
Arsenal
Man Utd
Barcelona
Juventus
Inter
Maybe Chelsea
PSG
Valencia
Porto
Borrusia Dortmund
Leicester City
:lol: fantastic that :lol:

homer said:

Also, if you toss all over a rugby ball then have a boat race with tetley's and finally go out in fancy dress then you get another discount.

(Not forgetting the discount for buying a tigers season ticket too)

Oh my god I can't believe it, we are sell outs.

Shabba! said:

Arsenal
Man Utd
Barcelona
Juventus
Inter
Maybe Chelsea
PSG
Valencia
Porto
Borrusia Dortmund
Leicester City

They make Southend United's kits :?

I'm sure it won't be Nike, but it would be nice to have Nike or Adidas making them ;)

I think you'll find that Southend and Grimsby are so f*cking poor that they've bought the kit from the Nike Sunday League kit catalogue, then they've ironed on a sponsor and sewn on a badge. (Could easily be us though!)

Trust me, there is no way they've got contracts with Nike!

Shabba! said:
I think you'll find that Southend and Grimsby are so f*cking poor that they've bought the kit from the Nike Sunday League kit catalogue, then they've ironed on a sponsor and sewn on a badge. (Could easily be us though!)

Trust me, there is no way they've got contracts with Nike!

Southend also sell Nike clothes. Nike hoodies with "SUFC" on them, etc
http://shop.southendunited.co.uk/Category.pasp

As do Grimsby
http://www.extra-gtfc.co.uk/clubshop/

And they make Sunderland's kits, and I'd say we're as big a club as Sunderland.

and I am sure we are as big as Southend or Grimsby too!

So long as we dont get Hummel and end up with this:

611005_10_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673