Season Tickets 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

We're usually being pressured by now to renew our season tickets. The end of March has previously been the deadline to guarantee to keep your seat.

Could they be delaying bad news? Or clinging on to promotion hopes?

Last edited:
I asked about this when on a recent tour of the stadium. There has been no mention of any prices or even information in the pipeline. Maybe the owners are considering their position?

I asked about this when on a recent tour of the stadium. There has been no mention of any prices or even information in the pipeline. Maybe the owners are considering their position?

If they were what you cal"considering their position", I would have thought they would have liked to have got their money in asap.

Perhaps we're about to go into admin and they want the ST money when we come out.

You mean the Kop is going to be swapped with the Family End and the directors' box is going to be swapped with L1 finally?

They were mentioned at the recent forum meeting, it seems they have no idea of how to pitch the pricing so they are hanging off.

They were mentioned at the recent forum meeting, it seems they have no idea of how to pitch the pricing so they are hanging off.

They asked each fans consultative commitee member for views on prices (this happens most years) and the advice was either minimal or no increase.

Two specific points were also made:
- do something to retain the 18 - 25 yo age group
- stop closing up the price difference between Adult & Senior Citizens

Last edited:
Reinstate home cup games within the season ticket.

Go back to letting me buy a subsidised season ticket without checking my entitlement again.

Reinstate home cup games within the season ticket.

This is no longer a practical proposition for any club at this level because of the way that gate receipts for the cup game have to be divided up.

Talking of Milan I've just been to my local garage whose owner is a big Wednesday fan who tells me he has just bought a season ticket for next season for a special reduced price that is only available for so long.

Didn't he do a similar thing whilst at City.

Talking of Milan I've just been to my local garage whose owner is a big Wednesday fan who tells me he has just bought a season ticket for next season for a special reduced price that is only available for so long.

I don't know what the owner of your local garage did back then, sorry.

He has got Megson's compo to pay out.....

I was tempted to ask for a 100% increase but didn't want to go against the grain.

Why stop there?!

Let's pre-empt administration and send all of our cash, credit card details and children to the club, in exchange for tickets to watch mediocre mid-table football.

We're in this together; Keep the Faith.

Why stop there?!

Let's pre-empt administration and send all of our cash, credit card details and children to the club, in exchange for tickets to watch mediocre mid-table football.

We're in this together; Keep the Faith.

I heard the other day that Rangers supporters are being asked to contribute to a fund.

I have mixed feeling about this. There is plenty of money in the game without tugging on the heart strings of loyal supporters. Rangers are where they are for a reason and it isn't due to normal supporters who already invest huge amounts of energy, time and MONEY of their own.

The game is going to hell in a handcart. Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669