Season tickets still available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

I hate that I'm going without a ST this year, might go for one when I know whats happening with uni.

Willlow

What??? :icon_conf :102:

Rather than announcing a great new signing the OS has released a article letting people know ST are still available. I mean to have the cheek to try and sell to the fans when they are checking the website! :icon_roll

footyguts

i dont dislike them.i was conned years ago lcfc have always ripped the fans off.if they win great if they dont then so what.
So much football to watch nowadays why would i pay to watch that shower of shit and come home grumpy after most matches.been there done that thanks!

spionfox

i dont dislike them.i was conned years ago lcfc have always ripped the fans off.if they win great if they dont then so what.
So much football to watch nowadays why would i pay to watch that shower of shit and come home grumpy after most matches.been there done that thanks!

Some of us prefer to stick with them no matter what. We may criticise on here and not like certain things but at the end of the day the club are in our blood and we can't abandon them quite so easily as you seem able to.

I liken it to a wayward child. You wouldn't disown your child would you. They are yours and are part of you. Unless you are a David Mellor or suchlike you can't just abandon your team just because they play like a shower of shit. Can you?

footyguts

I used to think like that.i havent disowned them they just aint having my money anymore :) My 2 children have it all instead :)

Mawsley

I used to think like that.i havent disowned them they just aint having my money anymore :) My 2 children have it all instead :)

You pay your children to give you pleasure?

My word.

People really are different in Coventry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669