Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if we can get cheaper match tickets for friends, family etc?

on a similar note...does anyone know should you wish to change seats for 1 game and youre a st holder can you do it without any extra cost???

anyone know if we can get cheaper match tickets for friends, family etc?

Not unless they bring in a special promotion for individual matches. You bought you seat for 23 league matches - that's what you get.

on a similar note...does anyone know should you wish to change seats for 1 game and youre a st holder can you do it without any extra cost???

As long as it's in the same area of the ground you can swap straight over. If the seat is in a more expensive area, you have to pay the difference. You also have to surrender the appropriate voucher from your season ticket voucher book.

In my experience a few years ago, yes as along as the seat is the same area ie. the same price.

As long as it's in the same area of the ground you can swap straight over. If the seat is in a more expensive area, you have to pay the difference. You also have to surrender the appropriate voucher from your season ticket voucher book.

cheers mi darlings :038::icon_bigg

Not being able to see the last page of threads is really pissing me off. I have 10 posts per page, whenever the thread gets to post XX0, another page number comes up. But is there anything there when i press it? No! Why have the link there if there are no further posts?

EDIT - i posted this when #550 was the last post in the thread

Last edited:
Not being able to see the last page of threads is really pissing me off. I have 10 posts per page, whenever the thread gets to post XX0, another page number comes up. But is there anything there when i press it? No! Why have the link there if there are no further posts?

Good question! One for the FT IMHO.

Happens to me all the time.

LYING BASTARDS, STILL NO SIGN OF MY SEASON TICKET. I WANT MY FECKIN TICKET.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669