Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LufbraFox

Seeing the little news story from the foxes trust has juts reminded me that season tickets were supoosed to go on sale this month, does anyone know whether this is still the plan?

Although from what ive been reading on the OS everyone has already spent all their cash on the new kit! :(

beaumontfox said:
*sigh*

so those of us who can't afford to get it in April but go every game won't get the 'early discount' then?

i think i'll stop going away games...i'll be able to afford my ST early then... :-( :-(

Look on the bright side, with all the money you save every season you should have enough to buy all 3 new kits each year!

so season tickets are on sale next week to those who want to renew? or on sale to everybody... as i didnt have a season ticket i want to get mine a.s.a.p will i have to wait?

From what I remember, BF, the club are bringing back the "pay by installments" scheme, with no interest attached - if that's any help

cooperLCFCanstey said:
so season tickets are on sale next week to those who want to renew? or on sale to everybody... as i didnt have a season ticket i want to get mine a.s.a.p will i have to wait?

You will probably still be able to get one early, i assume season ticket seats from this season will just be reserved up to a certain date

LufbraFox said:
cooperLCFCanstey said:

You will probably still be able to get one early, i assume season ticket seats from this season will just be reserved up to a certain date

Yes that would be right, not sure if new ST's would get an early bird saving though.

Believe it is likely to be a scaled early bird, so one level of saving in April & a lesser saving in May if that helps anybody

How many Tigers matches do you get with it?

none i bloody hope!!

ps...if the club decide that a dual ST is a 'great' idea(of course...this is assuming the groundshare WILL go ahead) and they give a discount on those buying one...what happens to the fans who give ALL their time to following LCFc(ie going to the away games) instead of just 50% of their support to them and 50% to the tiggers....?????

beaumontfox said:
none i bloody hope!!

ps...if the club decide that a dual ST is a 'great' idea(of course...this is assuming the groundshare WILL go ahead) and they give a discount on those buying one...what happens to the fans who give ALL their time to following LCFc(ie going to the away games) instead of just 50% of their support to them and 50% to the tiggers....?????

Probably get a signed tigers shirt or a signed egg :lol:

And a visit from Will Carling :?

I'd rather have a crate of stella.

Two words

F*ck 'em

(Coincidentally, I believe these two words will form the basis of the revised "LCFC Customer Charter")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669