Second one day international

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omg: England have won! :eek: :icon_bigg

Made hard work of it though, needed a good innings from Flintoff. Got the winning run with one ball to spare!

Nixon did really well, rotating the strike and good running. Stayed in there for a partnership of around 60 - just a shame he didn't finish it.

Flintoff was magnificent, showed a lot of composure.

Finally a win. Shame about Vaughan though.

Simon Mann on the BBC website:
"The public out here take the view that this match was about two poor men fighting over a penny."

"The public out here take the view that this match was about two poor men fighting over a penny."

Ironic thing is whoever gets the penny then gets it stolen off them by the Aussies. Fcuking convicts :icon_roll :icon_lol:

England win! SHOCK HORROR!! Now for the world!

first win since September or something?

The Aussies are very gracious when the attention isn't on them aren't they

Is there any side that will even give them a game during the world cup:102: . The one day side is looking every bit as invincible as the test team:icon_conf
They are the favourites but I believe that on their day, any of the top 8 sides can beat each other.

I see SA as the biggest challengers, SL are up there too with the West Indies the dark horses. The other teams will have to improve quite a bit in the next few months though.

They are the favourites but I believe that on their day, any of the top 8 sides can beat each other.

I see SA as the biggest challengers, SL are up there too with the West Indies the dark horses. The other teams will have to improve quite a bit in the next few months though.

Its possible of course that they could have a bad day,but if the likes of England and the other pretenders are 40 odd for 3 then the Aussies seem to nail you. If the Aussies are 40 for 3 they have so many good players down the order that teams will probaly still truggle to restrict them to under 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69