See you all soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestlad

:lol: Lestar City sinking faster than the Titanic.

Already getting the 'I 8 Forest' shirts printed for next season??

Last edited:
forestlad said:
:lol: Lestar City sinking faster than the Titanic.

Already getting the 'I 8 Forest' shirts printed for next season??

nah we wont see you soon. expect a late slump even by f*rest standards as you slip into league 2

Don't do yourself down. Forest may still get promotion and then you won't play against us will you. You should be more optimistic about your team.

Great result today forestlad !! Who was it ?? Chesterfield at home ?

Micky said:
Don't do yourself down. Forest may still get promotion and then you won't play against us will you. You should be more optimistic about your team.

Under Megson?!! :lol: you can have him to replace Levein if you like?

Nottingham Fox said:
Great result today forestlad !! Who was it ?? Chesterfield at home ?
hey 0-0 against the mighty chesterfield is a major result for the trees, theyll be partying tonight wearing thier f*rest shirts with pride

Lets not bite at this youngster. Afterall, that would seem sour. We all hope Forest the very best. It would be great to have our old rivals back on the scene. Its been frustrating this season to see them in the league below, when we should be competing at the same level as them. Lets support them in their aspirations to once again compete at the same standards as ourselves. A great big jolly 'come on' to the trees! Hooray!

Micky said:
Lets not bite at this youngster. Afterall, that would seem sour. We all hope Forest the very best. It would be great to have our old rivals back on the scene. Its been frustrating this season to see them in the league below, when we should be competing at the same level as them. Lets support them in their aspirations to once again compete at the same standards as ourselves. A great big jolly 'come on' to the trees! Hooray!

hoor.... hang on. are you f*rest in disguise :biggrin: ;)

I reckon we will finish above Forest this season.

joe501 said:
hoor.... hang on. are you f*rest in disguise :biggrin: ;)

Oh yes am I! DO you remember the european cup success! I say do you remember the european cup success! I say do you remember the european cup success!

Bye the way, did I ever mention the european cup success!

Oh what great times!

A joyful and monumentul period of our lives. Nottingham was abound with joyous , frenzied excitement. Oh the european cup success!

forestlad said:
aye, let's see how you fair when the spirites visit the Crisp Bowl next season eh?!

Hows that going to happen ? Cos just like you, Chesterfield aren't gonna get promoted !

Micky said:
Oh yes am I! DO you remember the european cup success! I say do you remember the european cup success! I say do you remember the european cup success!

Oh what great times!

A joyful and monumentul period of our lives. Nottingham was abound with joyous , frenzied excitement. Oh the european cup success!

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :038: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Micky said:

Oh what great times!

You forgot to mention the Brain clough era though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669