September Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up at Su Pollard. Done most of Kimmy Schmidt and a third rewatch of Always Sunny over the last few weeks though.

There's a bit of a twist happening here. They're having to make a sandwich.

Lolz

Danny Ward had nothing to do for 80 minutes then has made a couple of really good saves for Wales. Their keeper has robbed Bale of a hat-trick though so a very disappointing 0-0

Gregg Mayo?

The shit they're choosing is reminding me of working at Greggs back in the day. Greggs the shop, not for Egg Wallace. Used to taste test some adventurous sounding sandwiches then just point out a slice of ham does the trick better.

Worth watching just for that last couple of minutes

Kyle Walker is still turning now - roll on Saturday

Genuinely had no idea there was an England game tonight until 15 mins ago when I turned on the TV and saw the tail-end of highlights as Poland scored an equaliser.

I thought the summer success might get me more interested but I genuinely can't muster a **** about the England team

Not sure if it's because internationals are so dull generally, complacency because I expect England to win all qualifiers, or because we're more successful now I care less about England. But it's all just meh

Genuinely had no idea there was an England game tonight until 15 mins ago when I turned on the TV and saw the tail-end of highlights as Poland scored an equaliser.

I thought the summer success might get me more interested but I genuinely can't muster a **** about the England team

Not sure if it's because internationals are so dull generally, complacency because I expect England to win all qualifiers, or because we're more successful now I care less about England. But it's all just meh
I saw a tweet about Kane getting to a certain number of goals, that’s how I found out England were playing. I have no idea why they’re trying to make it more interesting. It isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669