Serious Breakfast question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workers need their sleep, it's precious.

If you have time to get up and start cooking before you go to work, you are not working hard enough. If you have the energy to get up earlier, then you are still not working hard enough.

Deliveries into the office is the future.

All this talk about food had got me hungry......

Last edited:
Workers need their sleep, it's precious.

If you have time to get up and start cooking before you go to work, you are not working hard enough. If you have the energy to get up earlier, then you are still not working hard enough.

Workers should go to bed earlier. Intelligent men don't work too hard, balance their day and their eating.

I don't work hard, I work long hours.

If I never worked another hour I'd still not have enough time in the day to do everything that I want to. I get up at 6am CET most days though I'd prefer to rise with the sun - whenever that is.

If I never worked another hour I'd still not have enough time in the day to do everything that I want to. I get up at 6am CET most days though I'd prefer to rise with the sun - whenever that is.
When I get up at 6am, it's because I have to leave at 6.15.

Either that, or I have nothing to do so get up early to make the most of it. Even then, I couldn't face eating all that shit in the morning.

eurrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

2 Bacon, 2 Sausage, Hash Brown, beans, chopped tomatoes, fried bread, scrambled egg and/or fried egg. If ya wanna take it further then add a few sautee potatoes and even a burger. stack it all up!

But i dont get time for that now. :icon_sad:

sautee potatoes...... you ****ing nancy boy

If it doesn't include chips, then it's not a proper breakfast at all

tomato for breakfast is wrong

Surely it's the job of your woman to have your breakfast waiting for you before you leave for work :102:

exactly, and ironing and dusting.......

She gets me a full breakfast before I leave for work anyway, like you say its a womans job to do that......

When I get up at 6am, it's because I have to leave at 6.15.

Either that, or I have nothing to do so get up early to make the most of it. Even then, I couldn't face eating all that shit in the morning.

You sometimes have "nothing to do" and you infer I'm gay? No man ever has nothing to do.

Black pudding is the devils food, has no place on the breakfast plate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566