Shane Warne to retire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care if I never see or hear of the arrogant twat again

one of THE great cricketers. he might be arrogant but that's what made the aussies winners. does anyone care that KP is arrogant? i'll be sad that i'll never be able to watch him play again, but pleased that i'll never see him play against Enlgand again!

Quality cricketer, I'll miss him.

I'm sorry Melton but that comment really lets you down. Shane Warne is one of cricket's finest assets and him to retiring is on a par with when Pele retired.

The guy, despite being an arrogant Aussie (as all Aussie's are), is a great ambassador to the game of cricket and all fans of cricket, nay - sport, should raise a schooner to the finest leg spinner the world has ever seen.

Shane, I salute you.

(now come to Leicestershire for your swan song)

:038: :038: :038:

Stinking fat cheating arrogant aussie twat

Pity he didn't stop playing years ago

He should have got a life ban when he failed a drugs test. Another cheat getting away with it :018:

Bollocks - that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That's like saying Salvador Dali and Picasso should have been hung for taking drugs. A ridiculous and immature comment.

Who exactly is the arrogant one here? Warne or Webbo, Homer and Melto? I know - shame you don't.

You really should listen to yourselves sometimes and have a word - self-righteous bullshit.

Bollocks - that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That's like saying Salvador Dali and Picasso should have been hung for taking drugs. A ridiculous and immature comment.
Shane Warne being banned is not comparable to hanging somebody

Shane Warne being banned is not comparable to hanging somebody

Also, I'm not entirely sure that the rules and regulations governing 'being an artist' precluded the use of recreational drugs

Don't quote me on that, though - I could be wrong

Well obviously not these days, but if you base it on punishment and epoch there are definite parallels.

Anyway, banning Shane Warne for life is a twattish comment - end of.

Also, I'm not entirely sure that the rules and regulations governing 'being an artist' precluded the use of recreational drugs

Don't quote me on that, though - I could be wrong
Didn't there used to be laws on hanging pictures in the Louvre whilst under the influence of lighter fluid.

It was claimed in the Artistic Times 1887 that painting whilst under the influence of Jeyes gave the artist a massive advantage. It was claimed that the advantage being the fact that the artist would die earlier and as a result his paintings would be worth more sooner than the guy that survived.

I believe Van Gogh attempted it the legal way but only ended up chopping his ear off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00