Shaven Nads - Warning: Too Much Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

How would one stop the itching? As a "How come men never shave theirs, bet you daren't" dare from the missus I can now not sit still.

Might get a bit bigger if he rubs the calamine lotion in really fast. :icon_eek:

Thanks guys, all good info. In the US there is a powder called Goldbond that works a treat for sweaty nads and the like, but alas you can't get it over here

Thanks guys, all good info. In the US there is a powder called Goldbond that works a treat for sweaty nads and the like, but alas you can't get it over here

try Brookbond or gold blend, you can get those from Asda

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stick with it beights it get's better pal. It's like when you shave your face - to start with it itches then the skin gets tougher and it's not a problem. Soon your ballsack will be as tough as a Vikings purse.

How would one stop the itching? As a "How come men never shave theirs, bet you daren't" dare from the missus I can now not sit still.

Seeing as it was your missus' idea surely she should be providing saliva to soothe the itch.

Just get them out and say "Suck my balls bitch", how could she refuse?

When i had the snip the surgeon complimented me on how well I'd shaved my balls.....

Cheers mate as if i'm not in enough of a humiliating position...:icon_redf

Get your boyfriend to rub it in.

When i had the snip the surgeon complimented me on how well I'd shaved my balls.....

Cheers mate as if i'm not in enough of a humiliating position...:icon_redf

Didnt you tell him Tarquin had done it for you?:102:

When i shave my balls, i've found over the years that the only solution is to put cold i.e. fresh out of the fridge, jam on them.

A little odd you may say, but i swear, once the dog starts licking it off the itchiness disappears.

and cats prefer marmite....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47