Sheff Utd home

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sheffield Utd goalkeeper made several insulting gestures towards the crowd at the end of the game. He called us all Homers by the look of it.

I hope something is bring done about it but I doubt it very much. A lot of the city fans seemed to get upset by it!
I couldn't believe this considering he played for us last season, at bramall lane when they scored he ran towards our fans screaming, Mark Bunn you are a wanker.

I couldn't believe this considering he played for us last season, at bramall lane when they scored he ran towards our fans screaming, Mark Bunn you are a wanker.

Oooh! I'm going to tell my mum! Hope he gets told off! That is terrible!

The Sheffield Utd goalkeeper made several insulting gestures towards the crowd at the end of the game. He called us all Homers by the look of it.

I hope something is bring done about it but I doubt it very much. A lot of the city fans seemed to get upset by it!

To be fair he did get an unfair amount of abuse throughout the game - I don't understand why seeing as he played a couple of games for us on loan last season, did a good job and was then recalled. It made me laugh when the fans went mental at him after he did the wanker sign at the end, when they were all doing it to him first, completely hypocritical.

And on that note, why is that every time I go to the game I always end up sitting in front of a complete and utter knobhead?

To be fair he did get an unfair amount of abuse throughout the game - I don't understand why seeing as he played a couple of games for us on loan last season, did a good job and was then recalled. It made me laugh when the fans went mental at him after he did the wanker sign at the end, when they were all doing it to him first, completely hypocritical.

And on that note, why is that every time I go to the game I always end up sitting in front of a complete and utter knobhead?

He is in a job where getting abuse from opposition fans can happen. But in his position he can cause all sorts of problems by resorting to the actions he did. Giving the fans a homer sign.
TBH it does not really bother me what he does but to some knobheads they go off the rails. If OB had seen this I am certain he would have had to answer some tricky questions.

He did it without any reason to Bramall Lane when they equalised turning around and celebrating in front of the City support, in fact despite never playing at the Walkers he got a very good reception that night.

The bloke's a thicko...despite my initial liking for him thanks to a peno save at Brizzle Rovers.

Carson and Olsson were as bad trying to cause trouble when West Brom won here....timewasting, diving set of arrogant *****.

Great game against Sheff U.... we played some good stuff and deserved the win.. should have made it 3-1 by the end.
Good to see the late substitution, bringing on Gallagher for Dyer in the 92nd minute,, good tactics Nigel!!! well done City!!!

:038::038::038:

Just realised that the entire starting eleven for this game were all British/Irish.

Who was the Irish player? I make it only British players.

British and Irish only adds up to two, my cerebrally challenged friend.

There's no such nationality as 'Northern Irish'.
You are Northern Irish if you come from Northern Ireland, you cheerful young fella.

You are Northern Irish if you come from Northern Ireland, you cheerful young fella.

In much the same way that you are Harboroughish if you come from Harborough.

What colour is a Harborough passport?

So all the players were British then?

So all the players were British then?

Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain, but people from Northern Ireland are British citizens. They are also allowed Irish citizenship, either in addition or as an alternative to British citizenship.

Last edited:
While I'm aware Northern Ireland isn't part of Great Britain. I was under the impression "Britain" was a semi-slang term for the United Kingdom as a whole, and not just Great Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669