Sheff Uts on SKY:

Status
Not open for further replies.
err that should say Utd btw.

Leicester City will start their Championship campaign at Bramall Lane in front of the SKY television cameras.

The Foxes' clash against Sheffield United has been chosen as the first game of the campaign to be broadcast live - with the 3pm kick-off time being brought forward to 12:45pm on Saturday, August 6.

It finished honours even between the two sides last season - City winning 3-2 at home and United gaining a 2-0 victory in the return fixture.

from OS

Ritual humiliation live in front of the whole country tuning in for the first game of the season

Questions is - ours or theirs ??

Yay, that's cool...that means it's less time to the start of our season! ;)

More amazing than Sky wanting to show us though, our OS has actually announced this news before Sky Sports website, from what I can see! Astonishing.

Blue army, blue army, blue army...

2-0 away, stuff Warnock up his bum... Nalis is made to look ordinairy by the dazzling Kisnorbo and Sylla looks world class.

Two goals from Connolly and Hughes, as we are looking amazing....

alex said:

2-0 away, stuff Warnock up his bum... Nalis is made to look ordinairy by the dazzling Kisnorbo and Sylla looks world class.

I don't expect anything less. :icon_wink :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

alex said:

:beer: :beer: :030: :033: :033:
elefant.gif
elefant.gif
elefant.gif

Graz said:
..that means it's less time to the start of our season...
So, we could be bottom (with a negative goal difference) before the country kicks off at 3...:110:

MKFox said:
So, we could be bottom (with a negative goal difference) before the country kicks off at 3...:110:

.... or 3 points clear of the pack. Three points towards taking us back where we belong, in the PL. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :) ;) :icon_mrgr

Steven said:
Three points towards taking us back where we belong, in PL.
Poland? We may play Warsaw at the Bescott soon though...

What do you think of the Wimbledon avatar?

Im on holiday when the bloody Sheffield Utd tickets come on sale!
Think im going to hunt around for an Internet cafe , if that comes to no avail then i shall have to ring off my mobile and get charged a silly amount a minute!
Aww well im sure it will be worth it!!!

Hazzman said:
Im gonna have the same probelm with Crewe away but I cant see us selling out there.

We didn't last year, so don't worry

I don't think we sold out our allocation for many games, to be honest (apart from the FA cup) - so I think you will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669