Match Thread Sheffield United v Leicester (League Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong City support tonight
AM2Z8715.JPG

Are they taking the piss?

Strong City support tonight
AM2Z8715.JPG

Are they taking the piss?

I'd be amazed if there's a decent turn out. Plenty will have held back until the teams were confirmed just to make sure we've got Sheff Utd today....you know what these Caribou bellends are like at doing the draw.

Pinning all our attacking hopes on set pieces or a Gray moment of magic.

Pretty much the expected line up, but a very uninspiring strike force. Prove me wrong Leo and Slimani!

I would be very happy with hoofball, and Maguire up for the free kicks and corners.

Just keep peppering their six yard box and our big boys will nod them home.

First 5 mins. Maguire hobbling around with a knee injury and the most sensationally shite attempt at a cross I've ever seen from Musa. Akin to Huth's free kick a couple of years ago.

If Musa can make it as a professional footballer there's still hope for me yet.

I just hope any potential suitors aren't watching this. Terrible.

Musa off before half time the way he's going so far!

Musa with a good bit of work there.

Have him killed

Much more like it from him there but those 2 crosses, don't think I've ever seen 2 worse than them!

Would be good to see him have a chance as a striker to be fair to him as he's as much a right winger as Amartey is a right back!

An incredible away end considering this is on tv

Well, nearly... better.. I guess

A well timed run, we can say that. But how could we have gotten it SO wrong with Musa?

Musa is wasting so many good positions. He's getting in every time down their left hand side but his end product has been shambolic so far.

Two nice through balls by Slimani. He's had his comedy moments but Musa is picking up nice positions.

Musa with a good bit of work there.

Have him killed

Yup, seems to be enemy number one tonight. Maguires been utter shit (like Fuchs when they were playing for Claudio's sacking) and I don't know if Ulloa is on the pitch. But Musa is the one to blame.

From BBC...

Can we have our ball back?

Sheffield United 0-0 Leicester City

Posted at 20:05
Ahmed Musa's first two attempts to cross the ball for Leicester have been shanked into the crowd. Fortunately, there weren't too many fans to give him the bird ....

Christ, he's not been that bad. You lot are like the nasty kids in the playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363