Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I could tolerate losing if a) we played with some passion and b) we could score at least 2 goals - real goals, not like that blinding headed og against England!

To be honest I could tolerate losing if a) we played with some passion and b) we could score at least 2 goals - real goals, not like that blinding headed og against England!

I couldn't. Not for a minute

Sheffield United are shite this year, with a manager that's even more out of touch than ours

We should accept nothing more than a win tonight. Anything less is simply not good enough

And after watching a truly piss poor Barnsley last night we should accept nothing more than murdering them on Sat'dee

Sheffield United are shite this year, with a manager that's even more out of touch than ours

We should accept nothing more than a win tonight. Anything less is simply not good enough

And after watching a truly piss poor Barnsley last night we should accept nothing more than murdering them on Sat'dee

:038: Great post Homer

You cant expect that homer. We will be resolute in defence, resolute in our ambition to try and end the game at 0-0 with as many defenders on the pitch as humanly possible. It's the Leicetser way.

I'm not even bothering with going tonight. Can't be arsed anymore.

You cant expect that homer. We will be resolute in defence, resolute in our ambition to try and end the game at 0-0 with as many defenders on the pitch as humanly possible. It's the Leicetser way.

There is not much you can do to counter the "we have sorted out the defence" claptrap - although you could argue that we have played against a load of toss who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and when we came up against a decent side (Charlton) they did us good and proper

Similarly we have the "We've now sorted the defence out, and Smeggy-Weggy will build upon it and score a few goals". If ever there was a time to prove these theories it is within the next two home games against shite opposition.

Anything less than six points, however.........

There is not much you can do to counter the "we have sorted out the defence" claptrap - although you could argue that we have played against a load of toss who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and when we came up against a decent side (Charlton) they did us good and proper

Similarly we have the "We've now sorted the defence out, and Smeggy-Weggy will build upon it and score a few goals". If ever there was a time to prove these theories it is within the next two home games against shite opposition.

Anything less than six points, however.........

Sounds like it will be Taggarts team tonight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669