Sheffield Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Doubt NP will change the team unless injuries (Adams seems to be pushing hard for a place)
Id be more than happy with a point but see no reason why we couldnt sneek a 0-1 Howard (after he scores take him off and rest him)

Sheff Utd

Same team as the Ipswich game for me.

I think Sheff Utd will throw a bit more at us than we've had so far this season.

Howard to score for us, but I fear they'l sneak it 2-1.

Last edited:
Re: Sheff Utd

Same team (unless injuries) Adams/Dyer a close call but leave it for now
Id be happy with a pint but see no reason why we couldnt sneek a 0-1 (agree with Durham ie Howard to score (due a goal and a rest!) A good performance here would sent out some positives signals to all

Same team (unless injuries) Adams/Dyer a close call but leave it for now
Id be happy with a pint but see no reason why we couldnt sneek a 0-1 (agree with Durham ie Howard to score (due a goal and a rest!) A good performance here would sent out some positives signals to all

I'd be very happy with a pint or two

IMO Sheff U will be right up there at the end of the season and this will be the hardest away game after Newcastle.

If we can get a point it would be a great result, if we get a win I might start believing we hav a chance of the play offs.

I'd be very happy with a pint or two

Me too but probably have to get it in the ground as getting a lift to the game with two Blades season ticket holders and they would be going straight in unless you know any pubs along London Road that are away fan friendly that we could go in once they drop us off

Last edited:
IMO Sheff U will be right up there at the end of the season and this will be the hardest away game after Newcastle.

If we can get a point it would be a great result, if we get a win I might start believing we hav a chance of the play offs.

On the BBC highlights show on Saturday night, they were still discussing whether or not Leicester have shown enough so far this season to suggest that we will be strong enough to avoid relegation.

I believe that a draw or better tomorrow will definitely confirm our standing as a top 10 team this season.

Looking forward to the game but not the jounrey into Sheffield. Went to the blue side a few years ago and it wasn't an easy journey.

On the BBC highlights show on Saturday night, they were still discussing whether or not Leicester have shown enough so far this season to suggest that we will be strong enough to avoid relegation.

I believe that a draw or better tomorrow will definitely confirm our standing as a top 10 team this season.

Looking forward to the game but not the jounrey into Sheffield. Went to the blue side a few years ago and it wasn't an easy journey.

nutter

you are if you're seriously suggesting that if we get a positive result against sheff utd tomorrow that we'll definitely finish in the top ten

ok, in my opinion, a good result tomorrow will go a long way to confirming our position in the league as being one of a team whohave the potentional to challenge in the top half, as opposed to the expectations from outside the club which appear to be of a club who would be happy just to avoid relegation.

you are if you're seriously suggesting that if we get a positive result against sheff utd tomorrow that we'll definitely finish in the top ten

I'd agree with him! We did enough to win against Ipswich, who although disorganised atm will probably be up there at the end of the season, and so if we match Sheff Utd I think we've shown (albeit in 3 games) that we can compete against the better teams in this division.

Last edited:

To be fair we are a newly promoted team and therefore a lot of fans of other teams will expect us to be battling relegation. Therefore it is a talking point to be discussed on a show like that. They were talking about Hull still after their great start to the Premiership last season. Also the two people discussing the topic were Steve Claridge who spent a good few years with us and Manish who I also believe is a big Leicester fan and they quickly came to the conclusion that on the performances so far we have undoubtedly shown enough to prove our worth in the league

Last edited:
Got a sneaky feeling we could just nick something tomorrow, the players seem so positive at the minute. I think it helps that we've slipped under the rader over the summer with all the excitement over Newcastle and so on, it's taken the pressure off.

Me too but probably have to get it in the ground as getting a lift to the game with two Blades season ticket holders and they would be going straight in unless you know any pubs along London Road that are away fan friendly that we could go in once they drop us off

I reccon you will be ok in the Vine or the Cremorne, failing that any where on Eccy rd would let you in. I'm going to the graduate on Surry st good on location and will be pretty neutral I reckon.

The Frog and Parrot, which is a few minutes from the Crucible theatre used to be a decent boozer.

Fully inspecting a defeat, anything else is a good result, as it was at Ipswich.

I am hoping for a win but expecting a narrow defeat. Hate the feckers though for their constant bitching about the way they were relegated. They threw the 10 point cushion away. :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669