Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

From the OS. A sort of suicide note from RK. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

As You Were For Owls Clash

City boss Rob Kelly has named the same starting line up that faced Norwich City in midweek for the Championship clash against Sheffield Wednesday at the Walkers Stadium.

The Foxes went down 3-1 at Carrow Road - but Kelly saw enough on that night to persuade him to keep the faith and name the same side to face the Owls.

Conrad Logan makes his 13th consecutive start in goal for the Foxes, with a back four of Richard Stearman, Patrick Kisnorbo, Paddy McCarthy and Alan Maybury lining up in front of him in defence from right to left.

Josh Low, Stephen Hughes, Danny Tiatto and Levi Porter make up the City midfield, with Elvis Hammond and Iain Hume named in attack.

Midfielder Gareth Williams makes a welcome return on the bench following a spell on the sidelines with an ankle knock.

City: Logan, Stearman, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Maybury, Low, Tiatto, Hughes, Porter, Hume, Hammond.
Subs: Henderson, Williams, McAuley, Fryatt, Welsh.

Owls: Crossley, Bullen, Bougherra, Simek, Spurr, Andrews, Whelan, Folly, Brunt, Burton, Tudgay.
Subs: MacLean, Coughlan, O'Brien, McAllister, Adamson.

I'm sorry to be so honest but that midfield is a complete bag of w*nk! You can see why they would want to speed up the takeover process!

I feel resigned to a draw today. Usually at this time of a Staurday I'm full of optimism but the last few games have sucked it out of me. :frown:

I'm sorry to be so honest but that midfield is a complete bag of w*nk! You can see why they would want to speed up the takeover process!

What on earth happened to Sylla? Has he fallen out with RK? From what I read on here he was actually playing well and creating things on the right?

No ****ing Sylla or Dodds.
RK seems resigned to the fact that he is leaving soon so why try anything radical...

What on earth happened to Sylla? Has he fallen out with RK? From what I read on here he was actually playing well and creating things on the right?

He's been dropped because he showed signs of improvement. Thats the new LCFC policy! If he looks any good, DROP HIM, and quick!

tw*t who was just on RL saying they thought they played well tuesday?

I'm pretty suprised that there are no changes. I expected something more "radical" today... like Dodds, or Weso and Williams, or an academy player or something...

Hopefully recalling Dodds has given the other strikers a kick up the arse though.

I think we'll win today. I hope we win today!

I'm pretty suprised that there are no changes. I expected something more "radical" today... like Dodds, or Weso and Williams, or an academy player or something...

Hopefully recalling Dodds has given the other strikers a kick up the arse though.

I think we'll win today. I hope we win today!

maybe if he was on the bench, but it won't now

doesnt matter who plays, theyr'e all crap

Rob Kelly on results in november said:
I don't think there was any lack of effort

Tw*t what was he watching? if he's happy with how we have been he's a fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389