Shirt Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching CNN whilst abroad, I hope we're not advertising Malaysia with their catchy, yet annoying, "Malaysia, Truly Asia" jingle.
Just listened to it on You Tube and feck me you are right. Truly Awful.

Apparently when this investment happens, it won't be office depot on it, 'the bank of malaysia' will be addorning our kit.
This is part of the deal.

If it wont be Office Depot, why have you got that very same company as your avatar? :102:

That's the government's central bank, so I it definitely won't be them.

Yep - the only Bank with 'Malaysia' in the name is the Central Bank. But there is a bank called Malayan Banking (shortened to 'Maybank') - it's the largest in the country and has offices worldwide (including London) - though no offices or connections to Thailand (where King Power are based - going with everyone's assumption that they are the 'takeover' group) and so unlikely to have any links with the consortium.

Yep - the only Bank with 'Malaysia' in the name is the Central Bank. But there is a bank called Malayan Banking (shortened to 'Maybank') - it's the largest in the country and has offices worldwide (including London) - though no offices or connections to Thailand (where King Power are based - going with everyone's assumption that they are the 'takeover' group) and so unlikely to have any links with the consortium.

Everyone? Are you sure about that?
There are lots of us that don't do assumptions and bullshit

King power owner vichai rasriaksorn is definitely the key figure of the consortium and I've seen a photo of a city shirt with the king power logo on it. I just can't beleivenits them as shirt sponsor as Enderby told us he'd been told by his employer it was them and presumably he doesn't work for king power.

King power owner vichai rasriaksorn is definitely the key figure of the consortium and I've seen a photo of a city shirt with the king power logo on it. I just can't beleivenits them as shirt sponsor as Enderby told us he'd been told by his employer it was them and presumably he doesn't work for king power.

It better be office world I have bet somebody £20 !

x2_235234f

Saves clicking the link :icon_bigg

Did you hear that cry?

That's Lazzer losing £20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687