Show me the way to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceland failing that Bognor

No Iceland would be too cultural for him. He does not want to look at hills and natural water features and villages painted in pastel colours.

He wants to see tits and loads of them

No Iceland would be too cultural for him. He does not want to look at hills and natural water features and villages painted in pastel colours.

He wants to see tits and loads of them

London then.

Last edited:
a nice trip to india is well worth it

Even better, perhaps, Costa Brava or Costa Dorada. Then you can do the culture bit by visiting Barcelona as well.

:038:

Just booked a week there for £140!!! :eek:

Hopefully going to pop over to Barcelona and watch them play Lyon in the Champions League whilst I'm there! :biggrin:

You can keep your Costa Brava,I'm telling you mate I'd rather,have a day down Margate with all me family

You can keep your Costa Brava,I'm telling you mate I'd rather,have a day down Margate with all me family

Each to their own of course h, but I haven't been abroad for almost 4 years now and given how shite the summer has been here, we just wanted to get away where it will be nice. Added to that, it is the first 'lads holiday' I will have been on, (apart from a weekend in Dam! :biggrin:) and the fact that it is actually probably cheaper to go away there for a week than it would be to go on 'holiday' in Britain somewhere.

Also, I'm sure you won't be to hasty to admit that we are pretty different people, and therefore would have different views as to what we would want from a holiday. ;)

Last edited:
Each to their own of course h, but I haven't been abroad for almost 4 years now and given how shite the summer has been here, we just wanted to get away where it will be nice. Added to that, it is the first 'lads holiday' I will have been on, (apart from a weekend in Dam! :biggrin:) and the fact the it is actually probably cheaper to go away there for a week than it would be to go on 'holiday' in Britain somewhere.

Also, I'm sure you won't be to hasty to admit that we are pretty different people, and therefore would have different views as to what we would want from a holiday. ;)

I was just singing a Chas n Dave song,I couldn't care where people go,just having a good old knees-up

I was just singing a Chas n Dave song,I couldn't care where people go,just having a good old knees-up

Probelm is HF it's more expensive for a trip in the UK sadly.

I recently seen a comparison which shown that Blackpool was 3 times more expensive than a trip to Barcelona for the weekend.

Last edited:

I recently seen a comparison which shown that Blackpool was 3 times more expensive than a trip to Barcelona for the weekend.
pleasure beach is extorniante!

Like I said I couldn't care where people go,each to their own:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670