Sick Barstewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsubmariner

I'm talking about those feckers on the O.S.:icon_evil
They think it is entertainment to relive the demolition of Filbert Street. Don't they know what that place meant to thousands of people. I know we have a cracking new stadium in the Walkers, but what sick, mother fecker in their right mind wants to watch a rerun of on old lady being pulled to bits.:mad:

We loved you Filbo :icon_cry:

xsubmariner said:
I'm talking about those feckers on the O.S.:icon_evil
They think it is entertainment to relive the demolition of Filbert Street. Don't they know what that place meant to thousands of people. I know we have a cracking new stadium in the Walkers, but what sick, mother fecker in their right mind wants to watch a rerun of on old lady being pulled to bits.:mad:

We loved you Filbo :icon_cry:

Yes I did think that offering another chance to watch Filbert Street come down was a little insensitive. :icon_sad:

Larger crowds at the walkers but sadly less atmosphere. There again we've not had a decent team yet at the Walkers.:icon_sad:

you are my filbo (oooo oooo)
my only filbo
you made me happy when skies were grey
you never noticed how much i loved you
how could you take my filbo away
la la la la la oooo oooo

we should sing this lol

webmaster said:
Of course we have.... Brazil, England, Barcelona, Inter, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U have all played there :icon_lol:

England are you sure?.
Brazil defo. It was a honour to see their full side play.

Brauny Blue said:
England are you sure?.
Brazil defo. It was a honour to see their full side play.

If the U21's count. :102: :102: Have they played at the Walkers ? :icon_eek: :eek: :102: ;)

i watched england play serbia+montenegro on the 3rd of june 2003 at the walkers and still have the ticket to prove it (hence the correct spelling of montenegro!). pretty sure it was a friendly though.

Johnb_lcfc said:
you are my filbo (oooo oooo)
my only filbo
you made me happy when skies were grey
you never noticed how much i loved you
how could you take my filbo away
la la la la la oooo oooo

was i the only one singing : " ...you'll never know dear, how much i love you..." ?

AberFox said:
i watched england play serbia+montenegro on the 3rd of june 2003 at the walkers and still have the ticket to prove it (hence the correct spelling of montenegro!). pretty sure it was a friendly though.

It was. Walker was on the bench and we kept chanting 'We Want Walker' but Sven wouldn't put him on. Did make Heskey captain for a while though.

Macky said:
was i the only one singing : " ...you'll never know dear, how much i love you..." ?
No. Me too.;)

I couldn't watch! Why would I want to see filbertstreet being pulled down!!!!!!

I honestly think I wouldn't have a problem with watching the Walkers being demolished, in fact I'll help if they need it! But filbo!! There are some things you just shoudn't have to see :icon_cry:

All the club have done by showing clips of past glories, and the pulling down of LCFC's true spiritual home, is to show how far the apple has fallen from the tree. How far we have fallen from grace.

The walkers is a great stadium, I just don't feel any sentimentality towards it. For me it is just a building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566