Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmiggy

The whole situation we see ourselves in sickens me.Its difficult to write this without swearing.The saga just goes on and on.Do you feel that we should be more vocal in showing our disgust with it all.Do the people who supposedly run this club,really care a monkeys about the fans.Will we become the laughing stock of our local rivals.I find myself becoming very very disolutioned with it all........... and so frustrated.

Do you feel that we should be more vocal in showing our disgust with it all.

Do the people who supposedly run this club,really care a monkeys about the fans.
Yes

Couldn't answer that, but it certainly doesn't look like it. I believe they are on a feck off ego trip, and we are the pawns/peasants in their game

Last edited:
I have just had enough of this whole fecking takeover saga. Matches, results, performances and league position have become almost a side issue and IMO that will result in dire consequences. The focus has to revert back to the manager, players, matches and results, each saturday has become a non event, poor results are glossed over by talk of what will happen after the takeover and this bright new world.

We have forgotten about what is important - Football, not money, not boardroom politics, it is about what happens on the pitch, results and where we finish in the league table. We are dangerously close to league 1 football and yet due to the off field distractions it is hardly discussed, we have lost focus as a club and this needs to be addressed before the consequences become too serious.

Last edited:
I have just had enough of this whole fecking takeover saga. Matches, results, performances and league position have become almost a side issue and IMO that will result in dire consequences. The focus has to revert back to the manager, players, matches and results, each saturday has become a non event, poor results are glossed over by talk of what will happen after the takeover and this bright new world.

We have forgotten about what is important - Football, not money, not boardroom politics, it is about what happens on the pitch, results and where we finish in the league table. We are dangerously close to league 1 football and yet due to the off field distractions it is hardly discussed, we have lost focus as a club and this needs to be addressed before the consequences become too serious.

the sad predicament is that very little can change until everyone knows who is in charge though. i agree with the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669