Signing announced tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a right miserable ****er aint you, just because you don't know what NF is on about

My post was not inspired by jealousy, more a fascination at why someone would post something which essentially revealed more about their own desire to appear 'in the know' than any actual transfer activity.

Tomorrow a transfer will be anounced. We would all have discovered this tomorrow regardless of NF's post this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's that guy from Lincon....can garuntee it

Tomorrow a transfer will be anounced. We would all have discovered this tomorrow regardless of NF's post this evening.

Some people may not be around tomorrow, and would be grateful of knowing that something was going to happen beforehand.

I really think you've take this a little too far :icon_conf

On a seperate note; The club in the past have announced the night before a signing will be unveiled the following day. How bloody dare they!

Last edited:
Some people may not be around tomorrow, and would be grateful of knowing that something was going to happen beforehand.

Those people not around tomorrow are no better off. They still won't know anything. At best they know a day in at advance that they will miss the news which they were going to miss anyway.

Gutted, began reading this got excited then realised it is going to be Weale and I am now gutted!

I'll be out for work from about 8am until 9.30pm, so I'll have to wait so long for the excitement of this announcement!

Tsk, what have you done to me, NF? I'll barely be able to control myself all day ;)

My post was not inspired by jealousy, more a fascination at why someone would post something which essentially revealed more about their own desire to appear 'in the know' than any actual transfer activity.

I for one am grateful for Notts post, as when at work I very rarely go on the internet so may not have found out about the signing until I got home. I will now check in the morning for the announcement.

Thanks Notts.

But at least you know now. Chill out and be thankful you've had a heads up.

I for one am grateful for Notts post, as when at work I very rarely go on the internet so may not have found out about the signing until I got home. I will now check in the morning for the announcement.

Thanks Notts.

My feeling exactly.

Fleckney, get a fecking life, if this thread offers you nothing then why did you click on the thread title when It was quite clear what it would contain?

so now that tomorrow has arrived, is someone going to tell us what the anouncment was, or was there none

As it's now today, does that mean there's another anouncement tomorrow?

This was all a trick, tomorrow will never arrive.

so now that tomorrow has arrived, is someone going to tell us what the anouncment was, or was there none

think then type not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669