Signing Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Not a hissy fit, but my new job starts on Monday, and that means no more of my dull meaningless drivel being posted on here day in day out. It is a relief to finally have my addiction removed, and an even bigger relief for all of you

Might pop in (very) occassionally on the odd evening or so, or maybe a weekend - but mainly that's about my lot

It's been a treat

NB: I hate all of you - especially you (you know who you are)

Like Newts, you'll be back :icon_bigg

Enjoy the new job - hope it goes well for you.

Good luck with the new job Homey, however, who are we going to take the piss out of now?

Good luck with the new job Homer, but please try to still find some time for the dull, meaningless drivel. :icon_wink

Not a hissy fit, but my new job starts on Monday, and that means no more of my dull meaningless drivel being posted on here day in day out. It is a relief to finally have my addiction removed, and an even bigger relief for all of you

Might pop in (very) occassionally on the odd evening or so, or maybe a weekend - but mainly that's about my lot

It's been a treat

That'll be about ten minutes. :icon_roll

It's been a treat

No internet connection at McDonalds then.:icon_wink Best of luck!

Cheers Homey.Im sure you will be back again and again and getting down down deeper and down. I wish you well and hope you get whatever you want. :056:

all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47