Signings

Who would you most like city to sign in the summer?

• Darren Kenton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Hartley

• Marcus Stewart

• Momo Sylla

• Burton O'Brien

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avril Levein

Clearly with new players needed who would you most like to see gracing the famous walkers stadium turf next season?

DurhamFox said:
Hartley but it will never happen.
pkhartl.jpg

:roll:

Having just watched the plymouth highlights it has been confirmed to me that Kenton is a complete liability and should not be signed.

Lboro fox said:
Having just watched the plymouth highlights it has been confirmed to me that Kenton is a complete liability and should not be signed.

But did you watch the Derby game :? And the leeds game I thought he was outstanding in the middle of the back four, and many city fans thought the same. I wouldnt take highlights of the Plymouth game and say he was a liability.that game ment nothing. And anyway how many liabilities have we had all season?

lcfcrules said:
I heard that Thiery Henry is an alright player, wouldn't mind signing him.

Just too old!

Let Micky take him.

I just think Rooney would fit in well - playing alongside MDV you would have the perfect combination - and why shouldn't we push the boat out for a change - instead of all this old dross - go for Gerrard to add a bit of panache to midfield - he would add be a bit of useful competion on which Williams etc would only thrive.

On a slightly less serious note - i thought the Mercury interview with CL confirmed how sensible he is and he sounds suitable realistic about what's likely to be achievable next season - about 8th I would have thought based on what we have and are likely to bring in.

Dean Lewington @ mkdons is a fiesty fecker. We could do with someone a bit tasty at the back..

DurhamFox said:
MKFox said:
Dean Lewington @ mkdons is a fiesty fecker. We could do with someone a bit tasty at the back..
Angelina Jolie?
:?
Too expensive Durham.
Imagine the season ticket sales if she had to wear the Tombraider gear for every game... :p

Brauny Blue said:
MKFox said:
DurhamFox said:
MKFox said:
Angelina Jolie?
:?
Too expensive Durham.
Imagine the season ticket sales if she had to wear the Tombraider gear for every game... :p

Imagine the kleenex sales. :roll:

Great & a solution to the atmosphere in the stadium too if they sign Brad Pitt as well & play them both up front...

... apparently the noise levels reach new peaks when Brad & Ang get together in the box (according to reports in the paper today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669