Sinclair on La Manga - BBC1 Tonight 7.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a bit of this on BBC Breakfast this morning, they had Steve Claridge on but he just said that they shouldn't have been out drinking, etc. He went well down in my estimations. He was in a suit and looked guilty of something.

It showed some clips of the interview and Frank was getting a bit of a grilling. No mention of the slags and the press though. Disappointed by it really, maybe the full program will be better.

Joe_Fox said:
I saw a bit of this on BBC Breakfast this morning, they had Steve Claridge on but he just said that they shouldn't have been out drinking, etc. He went well down in my estimations. He was in a suit and looked guilty of something.

It showed some clips of the interview and Frank was getting a bit of a grilling. No mention of the slags and the press though. Disappointed by it really, maybe the full program will be better.

Frank has said the Club (and by extension MA) were in the wrong because they failed to set a curfew.
the one big mistake on the night of the incident was the club's failure to set its players a curfew.
FFS Frank you are in your 30's, does your mother still tuck you in :?: :roll: No. If you can be that old without being professional and expecting others to point out the appropriate thing to do, then maybe we are better off without you. :roll:

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

Frank has said the Club (and by extension MA) were in the wrong because they failed to set a curfew.
the one big mistake on the night of the incident was the club's failure to set its players a curfew.
FFS Frank you are in your 30's, does your mother still tuck you in :?: :roll: No. If you can be that old without being professional and expecting others to point out the appropriate thing to do, then maybe we are better off without you. :roll:

I don't think it is an issue - we WILL be better off without him. Hands up who would have rather it been Dickov who had been interviewed?

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

I don't buy all this shit, players should be allowed a couple of beers here and there. It was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and drink had nothing to do with it. Scowy was in bed FFS, drinking has nothing to do with it. One of them could of gone for a piss outside the hotel and had they been seen by these women the story would still have been shit up, 9 players accused and many of them not even there. Have a word, the drinking isn't the issue.

The drinking isn't the issue?

Joe_Fox said:

I can't understand why I put that, it is the issue but what I meant was I don't think them going for a few beers is a huge crime.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

I can't understand why I put that, it is the issue but what I meant was I don't think them going for a few beers is a huge crime.

Nah, It's not a crime at all. Malf, have you read my story?

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Nah, It's not a crime at all. Malf, have you read my story?

Where?

Worst experience EVER - General Chat.

Thing is it isnt having the beers which is the problem, its putting themselfs in a postion to be taken advantage of!

No Beers = No Hookers!

Fox Fan said:
Thing is it isnt having the beers which is the problem, its putting themselfs in a postion to be taken advantage of!

No Beers = No Hookers!

Tell that to Pleat - tee-total apparantly.

Fox Fan said:

No Beers = No Hookers!

Tell that to Pleat - tee-total apparantly.

its not a crime going for a few beers at all malf, they STILL should not have got themselves into a position where three slags could accuse them of rape though.

sheffield_fox said:
its not a crime going for a few beers at all malf, they STILL should not have got themselves into a position where three slags could accuse them of rape though.

But Scowcroft was in bed and he got accused of rape too. How can you avoid the situation? They could just name anyone - random.

FFS half of them weren't even there so if your saying they shouldn't of got themselves in this position you mean they should never of become a footballer because half of them were stitched up purely because they are minted. I agree players shouldn't get themselves in these situations, but in our case they couldn't help it. Even Adams has said this, he says it could have been anyone. Wake up

That's what I meant - It could have been Micky Adams or any one of them.

Malf said:
FFS half of them weren't even there so if your saying they shouldn't of got themselves in this position you mean they should never of become a footballer because half of them were stitched up purely because they are minted. I agree players shouldn't get themselves in these situations, but in our case they couldn't help it. Even Adams has said this, he says it could have been anyone. Wake up

In many respects I agree with you. However
He (Sinclair) claims that an argument started at about 3am when Paul Dickov made a remark about the size of one of the girl's backsides, because she had made a remark about him being a 'small little white man'.
what are they doing still being anywhere near them at 3 am in the morning. :roll: They were the target of the slags fit up because they had been "with them" in the first place. So in summary I disagree,
but in our case they couldn't help it.
is not true. They consorted with these "ladies" and that is why they got fitted up.

I might just forget all about La Manga, totally wipe it from memory because it messed up our season and tarnished the good name of LCFC.

There is also an interview with Dickov and his wife on ITV news tonight (10:30pm), will be all about La Manga though, doubt he'll say anything about moving clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757