Sir Les Signing For Bolton Next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNQ said:
I completely disagree.

What do you disagree with - my first point is that almost anyone & everyone any good wants out -that is a fact;

My second point is that decent players are opting to go elsewhere -that is a fact.

I am not attributing all this to MA - but whether its him or more likely the whole depressing scene at City - the club appears to be currently bad news.

You may not like it -but sadly that is how it is in reality - for the time being.

Redditch Fox said:
FNQ said:
I completely disagree.

What do you disagree with - my first point is that almost anyone & everyone any good wants out -that is a fact;

My second point is that decent players are opting to go elsewhere -that is a fact.

I am not attributing all this to MA - but whether its him or more likely the whole depressing scene at City - the club appears to be currently bad news.

You may not like it -but sadly that is how it is in reality - for the time being.

what i don't get, the club had such a nice atmosphere around the place when we were in administration, a sense of togetherness, now we are all doom and gloom.

gagandeep said:
Redditch Fox said:
FNQ said:
I completely disagree.

what i don't get, the club had such a nice atmosphere around the place when we were in administration, a sense of togetherness, now we are all doom and gloom.

Well, I suppose the initial process of administration didn't involve the disintegration of the squad -also there was a sense of crisis which helped to bring people together - also we hadn't actually seen how the long term consequences of the financial problems would impact on the club's transfer policy- also we were unaware at that time that there would be clauses attached to the signing of key players which would decimate their future value to the club and make them easy pickings - also, we weren't
used to seeing the best players leaving by the week- also a lot of us hadn't at that point become a bit fed up with signings of so many past their shelf life or notoriously injury prone players, and other examples of short termism.

Now I realise that this sounds a bit like doom and gloom -sorry about that -and perhaps it really is unnecessarily negative and a few early season wins will disperse all this as hot air.

We'll see, wont we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469