Sky Anytime TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
and we get it :icon_wink
Imagine it though Durham you are sitting there in front of your HD TV and your X Box and all that time your body is slowing down and theres more pressure being put on to your heart to pump the blood round your body,your arteries clogging up..you need exercise man.Soon you will be breathless after pressing your SKy + HD Super Dooper Whooper 58 inch TV Remote ..act now before its too late

Last edited:
Surely it cannot be any worse than the xbox 360 '20GB' Hard Drive. You only get 12GB to use yourself!!! Bloody jokers, thats almost half the sodding drive!!

Last edited:
Only because they've deliberately stopped people from using it!
Wouldn't you want to be able to choose whether to use the 'unused' part of the hard drive for what you want, rather than Sky using it?

but sky put it there for that reason :icon_conf So it was never intended for anything else

Sky don't advertise the fact there is an hard drive in the box, the size is never specified by Sky.

There is no complaint from me that I was mis sold the box as I can't use it all. If it improves the service, which it has**, I'm happy for this to be the case.

**I noticed that The Fog is now installed on my box in HD for me to view anytime.

Last edited:
Sky don't advertise the fact there is an hard drive in the box, the size is never specified by Sky.

There is no complaint from me that I was mis sold the box as I can't use it all. If it improves the service, which it has**, I'm happy for this to be the case.

Depend how you use it I suppose.
I know people who are always filling up their Sky+ box (mainly due to kids all recording their own things), they'd be very annoyed to find out there's a load more disk space that Sky won't let them use.

I know people who are always filling up their Sky+ box (mainly due to kids all recording their own things), they'd be very annoyed to find out there's a load more disk space that Sky won't let them use.
We've got a playroom for the kids with multi room, so it doesn't affect us too much, but yes, there are a few kids things on there for them to watch on "my" tele.

The HDD on the HD box is huge anyway, is it 180gb?? I never use more than 30% of it. I wouldnt be annoyed if I filled it anyway as it isnt advertised as having more space

The HDD on the HD box is huge anyway, is it 180gb?? I never use more than 30% of it.

The standard Sky+ box is a lot smaller, and families with several kids can easily fill it.

I wouldnt be annoyed if I filled it anyway as it isnt advertised as having more space

But someone who has filled it would be annoyed if they know there's more space Sky won't let them use.

The standard Sky+ box is a lot smaller, and families with several kids can easily fill it.

I know but we arent talking about the standard box :icon_conf

But someone who has filled it would be annoyed if they know there's more space Sky won't let them use.

I wouldnt :icon_bigg

Anybody with half a brain though will turn the "Anytime TV" off if they don't want it

Yes. Newer versions of the standard Sky+ box anyway, not sure about older versions which may have not been set up for it.

Ive not heard anything for a while but it was thought very few would get it apart from those with very new Sky+ boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58