Sky - Where are they now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papasmurf

A lad at work has told me there was an old City player on this last week. Apparently he's now a painter & decorator.

Anybody see this or know who it is as he can't remember his name???

A lad at work has told me there was an old City player on this last week. Apparently he's now a painter & decorator.

Gary Parker....i watched it, also saw one one with Steve Walsh doing his "Legends" business thing.

No no no, it wasn't Garry Parker at all! It was Junior Lewis. Here's one of his latest projects that he's just finished:

lewis.jpg

Gary Parker....i watched it, also saw one one with Steve Walsh doing his "Legends" business thing.

Cheers.

I thought it was as he said he'd player for f***st too. He said it wasn't him when I said Gary Parker.

I'm just off to reprimand him.

No no no, it wasn't Garry Parker at all! It was Junior Lewis. Here's one of his latest projects that he's just finished:

View attachment 3532

Don't be silly, as long as Peter Taylor is in football, Junior Lewis will have a job.

In fact, as long as Taylor is breathing I'm pretty sure Junior Lewis will have a job.

blow?

Phil Gee?

He used to paint and decorate the players houses whilst here

Don't be silly, as long as Peter Taylor is in football, Junior Lewis will have a job.

In fact, as long as Taylor is breathing I'm pretty sure Junior Lewis will have a job.

Junior Lewis is a coach at Wycombe.

Who is the manager of Wycombe? :icon_lol:

he might be a good coach!

he wasnt up to standards playing for us, but playing at a lower division he was apparently OK.

Behave yourself.

Are you telling me you wouldn't fall about pissing yourself laughing the first time you saw him running???

Have thay still got that cage round that big bridge in Scarborough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669