SkyRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazLCFC

Anyone else join in today. Me and a mate did and had a good time. Good to see so many people out on bikes. Shame about the rain at lunch time.

Must say it all seemed very well organised and even the cars on the road didn't seem to get too held up.

erm... wut????
You had a good ride in the sky with your mate? :102:

Last edited:
I took part in the SkyRide as well, it was better than last year shame about the weather in the morning though.

I'm sure that I can't be the only person that hasn't got a ****ing scoobies what a SkyRide is

Was pretty good...although I would definitely recommend the London one to anyone!

I did it for you

The first 4 results:

skyRide is the reliable and hassle-free way to get to Denver International Airport (DIA). With service as frequent as every 15 minutes and at least once ...

Visit one of the premiere NYC attractions the SKYRIDE. An unparalleled New York sightseeing tour. Located at the famous Empire State Building.

My name is Will MacHugh and I'm the owner of SkyRide Internet Services. I'd like to personally thank you for visiting our site and checking out our services ...

The Sky Ride was an attraction built for the Century of Progress Exposition (or World's Fair) in Chicago, Illinois (located near what became Meigs Field) in ...

I can't be the only one to be deeply disappointed that this doesn't involve sexy air stewardesses. :mad:

I have resisted the urge Notty. I'm not going searching for info on something if nobody can explain themselves and just expect everybody to know what the **** they're talking about

He asked if people went, therefore the people that did go know about it.

Did he? 'Went' where?

its a cycle thing around Leicester Macky, where lots of roads were closed for people to follow this route around the wonderful city admiring the lovely buildings n stuff :icon_bigg

The queue for the SkyRide was too long at Legoland last week for us to go on it. Is that what this is?

Is that what this is?

No.

wm-Bear+Acrobat.jpg

its a cycle thing around Leicester Macky, where lots of roads were closed for people to follow this route around the wonderful city admiring the lovely buildings n stuff :icon_bigg

Righton. Is this cycle route somehow elevated? How high into the sky do they actually go?

Does the helmet law not apply to bears?

He'll be like a bear with a sore head if he falls off.

Yeah, you say that, but I know a bear that crashed his bike and was wearing a helmet, but his head fell off anyway. Didn't do him much good.

He did go through a wire fence at 80mph though, in fairness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670