Status
Not open for further replies.
My team for this:

Ward
Daley-Campbell Amartey Flynn Fuchs Thomas
Mendy Choudhury
Leshabela Under
Iheanacho

No starter against Villa should even travel - fill the bench with kids.
Flynn is a winger converted to full back and you'd pick him at CB?

Can kids play in the EL? Surely we have to have submitted our squad already? Not sure how many 'kids' are in there? Or have I got this wrong?

We've already added the following to the EL squad:

Stolarkzyk
Flynn
Nelson
Fitzhugh
Tavares
Leshabela
Shade

I would expect us to add others before Thursday - obviously Daley-Campbell for example.

I think U23s - or somewhere around there - don't have to be register to play, so you can use kids still.

They have to be registered on List B before the day of the game. I think it's players who were born on or after January 1st 1999, and have to have been at the club for a couple of years. So Fofana had to go on our main list.

We already have a lot of the kids registered to list B, they're the ones with asterisks against their name on the squad list. https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/clubs/53577--leicester/squad/

Of course we should try to win the cups. However, our schedule and squad make it impossible to go for everything and not royally feck up the main objective.

Going for the FA Cup doesn't screw our season. Going for the EL definitely will.

A very realistic scenario would be losing two cup finals and finishing 7th or 8th in the PL. Then is it worth it? Especially with no fans able to attend the finals?
So whilst we try to win the cups by playing a team good enough, it might cost us a top4 position?
We can with the Uefa cup, that would qualify us for the CL.

A very realistic scenario would be losing two cup finals and finishing 7th or 8th in the PL. Then is it worth it? Especially with no fans able to attend the finals?
It's also possible for us to screw up a chance at top 4 even though we didn't take the cups seriously. Then we'd look really ridiculous.

Evans looked like he took a bit of a battering so I wouldn't start him and I'd have Under in as he's played well in the EL

1840223_Leicester_City.jpg
Evans toenail came off during the game v Wolves. My guess is that he banged it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363