smaller team dressing room and player gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair this is just mindless dogshite posted by so spotty teenager. It sent me to sleep.

My mate at Burnley...yada yada yada.

My best mate is John Lennon you no....

what does John think about MDV, he's not fat anymore so is he good enough? he is 20 years younger than Izale and has a great record collection

On a stadium tour i was told the home dressing room was built a lot larger than the visitors to intimidate them (Mon instructions i think, ) apparantly most clubs are the same (ie home larger), not really bothered as long as its a winning dressing room!

how on gods earth would having a larger changing room than your opponent intimidate them?

It hasn't worked very well has it, although i suppose the main reason for that was that they had a small changing room of quality and we had a huge changing room of gutless pricks.

On a stadium tour i was told the home dressing room was built a lot larger than the visitors to intimidate them (Mon instructions i think, ) apparantly most clubs are the same (ie home larger), not really bothered as long as its a winning dressing room!

We were taking instructions from MON when he was at Celtic? :102:

how on gods earth would having a larger changing room than your opponent intimidate them?

It hasn't worked very well has it, although i suppose the main reason for that was that they had a small changing room of quality and we had a huge changing room of gutless pricks.

they often make the roof of the away dressing room thinner so you can hear the fans above, quite interesting when you consider most dressing rooms are below the quietest parts of grounds

From what I recall, the only managerial input on the build of the Walkers was from Micky Adams who insisted that the away bench was smaller and had no shelter from the rain.

I think MA was also the one who insisted on big group baths, dunno if that has been changed since he left though..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669