Snooker - Welsh Open 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb, im really enjoying following this lads career. When this new 5000 seater indoor stadium opens in Leicester we should seriously see the City pushing to win a tournement.

Well done Mark.

just got back from final, brilliant, had my top on but didnt get on tele, selby noticed me twice and smiled tho! well done selby!!

Super stuff. Will be playing against him and his pool team ( First Break )in the everards pool league within the next few weeks:icon_bigg.
One thing i like about Selbs is that he is still the same person as the one that i met when he was 11-12 yrs old. Likes a game of pool whilst having a laugh with his mates. A jovial character from a mundane background thats worked hard for his success. Just wish his dad was around to see the rewards he is now getting. The world championship would be the icing on the cake.

I was looking for the La Liga game last night and I accidently switched over to Eurosport where the Snooker game was shown. I only know two players and they happened to play eachother so I had to watch.

And I don't regret it, it was thrilling actually. Will definitely continue to watch Selby's games even though I don't know all the rules.

And I don't regret it, it was thrilling actually. Will definitely continue to watch Selby's games even though I don't know all the rules.

Pot as many balls as you can. :icon_wink

(now that's a joke you probably won't get in Sweden :tumbleweed:)

I noted that O'Sullivan had a veiled criticism about the way Mark Selby plays. Granted he is not the fastest player, but if Ronnie thinks everyone as got to play a fast open game which suits his style then he his wrong.
I'd like to think that his comments were more akin to the amount of respect he and the other top players now have for Mark Selby.
If Ronnie was 'bored' at Selbs ' negative' style he should thank his lucky stars that he dosent have to face Terry Griffiths, Cliff Thorburn and Eddie Charlton.

I noted that O'Sullivan had a veiled criticism about the way Mark Selby plays. Granted he is not the fastest player, but if Ronnie thinks everyone as got to play a fast open game which suits his style then he his wrong.
I'd like to think that his comments were more akin to the amount of respect he and the other top players now have for Mark Selby.
If Ronnie was 'bored' at Selbs ' negative' style he should thank his lucky stars that he dosent have to face Terry Griffiths, Cliff Thorburn and Eddie Charlton.

Indeed,he'd be fecking slow now..he's been dead 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670