Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran out of chocolate again MK :icon_wink

Let's have a Ripple of applause for that one!

And back to Topic - the only snow I saw yesterday on my Marathon journey from Sandwich to Blackpool and back was the slight covering in Leicester.

Let's have a 'Ripple' of applause for that one!

And back to Topic - the only snow I saw yesterday on my 'Marathon' journey from Sandwich to Blackpool and back was the slight covering in Leicester.

Love the double pun :038:

Treble pun NF you overlooked Topic :icon_roll

Quadruple...

snacksand.jpg

Let's have a Ripple of applause for that one!

And back to Topic - the only snow I saw yesterday on my Marathon journey from Sandwich to Blackpool and back was the slight covering in Leicester.

So you didn't see any actual Flakes then?

So you didn't see any actual Flakes then?

With how unreliable our weather reports are you have more chance seeing a few flakes on mars than here.

With how unreliable our weather reports are you have more chance seeing a few flakes on mars than here.

Well we can't be the only place in the Galaxy that has snow, I'm sure there are lots of other places right across the Milky Way

Quite a lot of it up here this morning,be the last of the 'Winter' I should think.

'tis just started snowing here as well, **** me, it never snows here.
Must be all that global warming

its sunny and cold here but we did have a little snow flurry that lasted all of a minute

'tis just started snowing here as well, **** me, it never snows here.
Must be all that global warming

Just in case anybody was worried, it has stopped snowing here now, the sun is out, but it is still fierce cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46