So what if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTFaith

Wilko - its all a threat.

Tomorrow another press conf, Micky is back saying "See that's what could happen if I left."

so how would the 'Micky' out brigade feel now

Honest answers required

KTFaith said:
Wilko - its all a threat.

Tomorrow another press conf, Micky is back saying "See that's what could happen if I left."

so how would the 'Micky' out brigade feel now

Honest answers required

Wouldn't know mate.

Good stuff, KTF, keep it coming. Rub the fickle boneheads noses in their own poo. They're already beginning to skulk off to mutter absurdities like 'when we get the new manager in it will be promotion in May.'

Get real boneheads, our new manager is here. Our chances of promotion have just been slashed. The way things stand at the moment we are more likely to do a Wednesday.

Poetic justice in May if we are battling the drop and Micky's new outfit, whoever it is, is going the other way.

10/11 - remember it. I won't let you forget it.

Anyone else think Chandler is MA in disguise? Ranting when the criticism started, spouting abuse now he's gone, with references to Sheff Wed's demise.

Stop right there Chandler, MA has quit. Don't come back in 6 months time saying MA would have done x,y,z at the end of the season because he has gone. Pointless conjecture so get over it.

So many rubbishy threads now, come on Lazzer, sort it out, and tell that Glyn to let me get on his forum about taff snooker and that. :evil:

The reason ma left has nothing to do with this site, ma left because HE KNOWS he lost the support of the team. His actions, lost him, the respect a manager needs to succeed.
I for one would have willingly advised him how he should manage people, but he knows best and he screwed up.

And just to clear up another point, I and others like me did not loss the faith because ma was a good manager, we lost the faith because he was making a mess of things and nothing he had did was right and he would have continued to screw up because he had lost it.

I dont want bassett here and would have liked all three stooges to leave. and i certainly am not a fan of wilkinson but at this stage there is a small chance that things will improve, I agree that it is unlikly. but things would only have got worst under ma, he knows it and that is why he left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566