So you think you know your onions do you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton.....eh.... I mean Harbro why Derby to be Champs? not only is it a horrible thought but they didn't look that great last year you obviously have faith in the young boy Clough?

It's mainly down to the fact he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

I'll sort that for you, but Villa to finish second???

Lerner and ONeill will get them there eventually. Lerner has exactly the right idea saying ONeill will stay there for years to come, bringing stability to the club. Ive got a feeling it will be next season, if not, im certain theyll do it in a few years time.

Melton.....eh.... I mean Harbro why Derby to be Champs? not only is it a horrible thought but they didn't look that great last year you obviously have faith in the young boy Clough?

No longer funny as I am clearly not Melton.

Yes, I do have faith in Clough.

Premier League -

1. Liverpool
2. Manchester United
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Manchester City

16. Wolverhampton Wanderers
17. Burnley
18. Birmingham City
19. Wigan Athletic
20. Hull City

Championship -

1. Sheffield United
2. West Bromwich Albion
3. Newcastle United
4. Ipswich Town
5. Watford

20. Crystal Palace
21. Plymouth Argyle
22. Doncaster
23. Barnsley
24. Scunthorpe United

League 1 -

1. Leeds United
2. Huddersfield Town
3. MK Dons
4. Milwall
5. Norwich City

20. Bristol Rovers
21. Swindon Town
22. Gillingham Town
23. Exeter City
24. Stockport County

League 2 -

1. Bournemouth
2. Bradford City
3. Northampton Town
4. Shrewsbury Town
5. Cheltenham Town

20. Aldershot
21. Grimsby Town
22. Macclesfield Town
23. Darlington
24. Accrington Stanley

Last edited:
22. Doncaster

i really think Donnie Rovers will surprise a few next year. They wouldve finished 2nd if the season was only judged by the 2nd half of the season, its only because they were so far cut adrift at Xmas at the bottom that they only finished mid-table this time around.

I really like O'Driscoll as well, such a quite, pleasant and respectful man, which makes a great change for a football manager, and he has a kind of aura about him, yknow?

Last edited:
i really think Donnie Rovers will surprise a few next year. They wouldve finished 2nd if the season was only judged by the 2nd half of the season, its only because they were so far cut adrift at Xmas at the bottom that they only finished mid-table this time around.

I really like O'Driscoll as well, such a quite, pleasant and respectful man, which makes a great change for a football manager, and he has a kind of aura about him, yknow?

Rosso and O'Driscoll, sitting in a tree...

I have two words for you. They are 'Rob', and 'Kelly' ;-)

Should be fun to see which one of us is right!

I hope your righting improves in time for your English exams.

Judging from the amount of revision he's undertaking I would predict a well deserved F.

Judging from the amount of revision he's undertaking I would predict a well deserved F.

Do they no longer give out Us?

That's shallot now - no more onion related comments :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673