Sociedad score predictions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOBO_21 said:
good to see somebody agrees :icon_bigg I reckon Hammond will score with his calf!!!:081:
I thought he had a restraining order from cattle

Last edited:
I reckon the Stadium will be virtually empty, when I went to get my tickets, the Kop looked dead on the computer with a LOT of empty seats! :018: Come on lads! get down there n cheer on the Foxes! :038:

3-1 Sociedad. It mentions something on their site about us winning the league cup in 97 and 2000 and also it seems to say something about us being one of only 10 clubs to have never played outside the top 2 english divisions. Obviously I couldn't read exactly what it says as I don't know Spanish but I can pick up the odd word through common sense..

TornadoShaunUK said:
3-1 Sociedad. It mentions something on their site about us winning the league cup in 97 and 2000 and also it seems to say something about us being one of only 10 clubs to have never played outside the top 2 english divisions. Obviously I couldn't read exactly what it says as I don't know Spanish but I can pick up the odd word through common sense..
Real Sociedad Official Site said:
THE REAL ONE, BEFORE HISTORICAL ENGLISH (19: 45h, one more hour in Donostia)

The third rival of preseason is the Leicester City, of the First Division

The Real Society disputes this his behind schedule third commitment of the tour by England in house of the Leicester City (19: 45h, one more hour in Donostia) with the intention to continue maintaining its door zero and, mainly, to release the square of goals and by all means of victories, which would suppose an important stimulus for the establishment txuri urdin.

After being moderate with two rivals of the League One, Doncaster and Huddersfield, the exigency will be greater in both remaining encounter before equipment of the First Division, powerful the second English. In both the first friendly technician Jose Mari Bakero it put in heddle two alignments different for every time from each one of the parties. But as of today it will cause that the soccer players add more minutes of progressive form.

The Leicester City is one of the historical clubs, founded on 1884 under the name of Leicester Fosse, name that it changed to the present one in 1919. During many years category, the Premiership has militated in the Maxima, although at the moment it is a club that has come a little to less. It militates in the second English division, First Division also called The Championship, category in which the last season finalized in sixteenth position.

Su to manager it is Rob Kelly and the stage where they play is the The Walkers Stadium, of recent construction and that can lodge 32,500 people. The club as soon as it has been transferred hundreds of meters of his stage Filbert Street, but has increased the gauging in more than 10,000 people and the services of the stage have been improved. Full all the gauging throughout each one of the parties of the season.

Of between all the well-known players who have left the Leicester most known City she is probably Gary Lineker, the international goleador that played in the F.C. Barcelona.

Their last titles have been the League Cup in 1997 and 2000. He is one of the 10 English clubs that never have played more under the two first categories.
heh

click on translate to English!!! :icon_roll

Yeh I hope everybody pays on teh night and it's a good turn out. I got mine beforehand to make sure I can sit in my season ticket seat. Tonight is a preview for my season ticket seat :icon_wink

I hope we play our best 11 tonight. We always seem to play 22 players in friendlies against better teams and get beat. Hopefully tonight we have a solid line up with Fryatt and Hume leading the attack.

www.foxes-mad.co.uk (Editor :icon_lol: )

I don;'t like the look at this from the OS. :icon_conf :icon_conf

"James' thigh isn't quite right. He came on against Lincoln and has had a very slight reaction over the last day or two. But it is nothing too serious."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669