Sociedad score predictions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOBO_21 said:
I reckon the Stadium will be virtually empty, when I went to get my tickets, the Kop looked dead on the computer with a LOT of empty seats! :018: Come on lads! get down there n cheer on the Foxes! :038:

its the last friday of the month so many people will be going out for the night, and in all honesty preseason games are rarely very good....too far for too little as far as me going is concerned

Why go to see a team go through the motions of playing and in all probability not see the 1st eleven of Real Sociedad........And why was this game not included in the S.T.

western road said:
Why go to see a team go through the motions of playing and in all probability not see the 1st eleven of Real Sociedad........And why was this game not included in the S.T.

Why not, if you are right and it is real's reserves it should be a pretty even game, good amount of fans for a friendly too, see the new signings in action... I would if I had the chance.

joe501 said:
Why not, if you are right and it is real's reserves it should be a pretty even game, good amount of fans for a friendly too, see the new signings in action... I would if I had the chance.

people expect too much of leicester, even in preseason......its a WARM UP that is all. im off to watch damien duff warm up today, im expecting good things but in all honesty i can image the game is worth nothing to all involved, cos it is a warm up!

0-0

i reckon it will be a shitefest with about 6200 people turning up one refreshment bar open a crap game with no attempts on goal ending up 0-0
with me and duzza departing half way through the second half to continue to get absolutely wasted and feeling depressed about the forthcoming season

Last edited:
Can you guys tell me how to develop my hindsight. It looks like it is a valuable asset.

Melton Fox said:
Can you guys tell me how to develop my hindsight. It looks like it is a valuable asset.

Just wait a while - it will come to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00