Sol Leaving Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said shit loads of times he is a work shy fukker and only returned to football to get in the England squad for Germany, this proves a point. The lazy fukk hasn't even got another job to go to and the bone idle, confused fukk quits his job.

Well Sol, you think you've had fukking troubles mate, come and live in the real world, see if any of us can lock ourselves away for weeks on end and keep our jobs, see how many of us can walk away and hope to find new employement one day, if we want to. Prima fukkin Donna tosser

Lazy Kunt

Melton Fox said:
I've said shit loads of times he is a work shy fukker and only returned to football to get in the England squad for Germany, this proves a point. The lazy fukk hasn't even got another job to go to and the bone idle, confused fukk quits his job.

Well Sol, you think you've had fukking troubles mate, come and live in the real world, see if any of us can lock ourselves away for weeks on end and keep our jobs, see how many of us can walk away and hope to find new employement one day, if we want to. Prima fukkin Donna tosser

Lazy Kunt

:biggrin: :038: :038: :098: :098: sol ;)

Melton Fox said:

Lazy Kunt

Glad to see you take mental illness so seriously :icon_roll
Would your reaction be the same if it was a member of your family who had been ill?

Jeff said:
Glad to see you take mental illness so seriously :icon_roll
Would your reaction be the same if it was a member of your family who had been ill?
Mental Illness???

Wasn't he accused of being gay and went and hid away for a few weeks because it upset him?

Melton Fox said:
Mental Illness???

Wasn't he accused of being gay and went and hid away for a few weeks because it upset him?

No,he was suffering from a mental illness.Just because he's a Professional Footballer doesn't mean he isn't allowed to suffer depression...its not pleasant or trendy to have a mental illness.

highland fox said:
No,he was suffering from a mental illness.Just because he's a Professional Footballer doesn't mean he isn't allowed to suffer depression...its not pleasant or trendy to have a mental illness.
Patronising fukkers. Of course he isn't excempt from mental illness. Not knowing somebody isn't ill isn't a fukking crime for christs sake :icon_roll

No, I won't bore you with the details of somebody very close to me who suffered for years, no I won't bore you with how I am helping somebody cope at the minute, no, I won't be fukking patronised either

Melton Fox said:
Patronising fukkers. Of course he isn't excempt from mental illness. Not knowing somebody isn't ill isn't a fukking crime for christs sake :icon_roll

No, I won't bore you with the details of somebody very close to me who suffered for years, no I won't bore you with how I am helping somebody cope at the minute, no, I won't be fukking patronised either

Its patronising fukker...I do know what I'm talking about on this one though.

highland fox said:
Its patronising fukker...I do know what I'm talking about on this one though.
I know you do H, but I never for one minute aimed any insult at anybody because of a mental illness and people jump down my fukking thoat everytime I post.

As I said, how the fukk am I supposed to know Campbell has an illness if he is playing in the world cup. As far as I was concerned, whatever it was that kept him off work he "got better", I'll shut up now as I'm fed up with the lot of you fukkers looking for all the "non pc" comments in every post I make and getting attacked because of it

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I know you do H, but I never for one minute aimed any insult at anybody because of a mental illness and people jump down my fukking thoat everytime I post.

As I said, how the fukk am I supposed to know Campbell has an illness if he is playing in the world cup. As far as I was concerned, whatever it was that kept him off work he "got better", I'll shut up now as I'm fed up with the lot of you fukkers looking for all the "non pc" comments in every post I make and getting attacked because of it

Calm down I'm not out to get you,it wasn't aimed at you.It was a General comment....you paranoid fecker:icon_wink

Melton Fox said:

It's not "got better" anymore Melts, it's "achieved success in his battle" :icon_wink

Campbell was the best defender at arsenal, spurs and england for a very long time. hope he finds a decent club and wins a couple more medals before he retires

Nathan said:
Campbell was the best defender at arsenal, spurs and england for a very long time. hope he finds a decent club and wins a couple more medals before he retires

He's going to Portsmouth Nathan....

The whole Campbell situation is a shame. He has been one of the best centre backs for England in recent years. With his injuries, and his personal problems, I hope he can turn his life around.

All the best Sol. :038: :038: :038:

I thought he wanted to go off and be an actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669