Some Fookers In My Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who suggests rugby is shoved down our throats on RL is having a laugh, football always gets priority

anyone from the leicester area who says they are glad tigers lost is a moron, 3 sports teams of which we can be very proud is the one notable feature of leicester in case anyone out there is too short sighted to see that, and we should get behind them all and hope they are all successful.

Why is everybody so obsessed with the "We must support them because they are from Leicester" thing.

Engelbert, Showaddywaddy, Willie Thorne, Lucy Silvas, Bill Maynard, Leicester Riders, Kasabian.

Is it essential for me to like all of the above, just because they come from Leicestershire?. No it isn't. I don't like Pork Pies and I live in Melton Mowbray. Guilty as sin.

I don't like Rugby, I never have. So it would hypocritical of me to cheer on the Tigers.

I Won't join The Bandwagon That Most People Are Riding. How many City fans were at Welford cheering on Dusty Hare before the glory days.

Enough said. Is it because as sports followers you all feel the need to win?. If City aren't winning i will follow the Tigers. How many people went on sunday that have never even been to Welford Road?

How many City fans that went to the Heineken cup semi final, also went to the Heineken cup first round match?

When City were winning play off's and League cups, did you all feel the need to shout about the Tigers?. No

Leicester is the sports capital of Europe, if not the world.... the one discipline that is sadly letting the city down is association football.
My point? i don't fecking know...

MKFox said:
Leicester is the sports capital of Europe, if not the world.... the one discipline that is sadly letting the city down is association football.

Leicester is the sport socks capital of Europe

homer said:
What's wrong with pork pies, anyway ?

Outrageous
Alright, You got me. I do like Pork Pies a little bit. But the analogy is still the same

Melton Fox said:
homer said:
What's wrong with pork pies, anyway ?

Outrageous
Alright, You got me. I do like Pork Pies a little bit. But the analogy is still the same

Aha !!

Gotcha. Don't come on here with your nasty lies and deception

Save that for Mrs Melton Fox

Why is everybody so obsessed with the "We must support them because they are from Leicester" thing.

Engelbert, Showaddywaddy, Willie Thorne, Lucy Silvas, Bill Maynard, Leicester Riders, Kasabian.

Is it essential for me to like all of the above, just because they come from Leicestershire?. No it isn't. I don't like Pork Pies and I live in Melton Mowbray. Guilty as sin.

I don't like Rugby, I never have. So it would hypocritical of me to cheer on the Tigers.

I Won't join The Bandwagon That Most People Are Riding. How many City fans were at Welford cheering on Dusty Hare before the glory days.

Enough said. Is it because as sports followers you all feel the need to win?. If City aren't winning i will follow the Tigers. How many people went on sunday that have never even been to Welford Road?

How many City fans that went to the Heineken cup semi final, also went to the Heineken cup first round match?

When City were winning play off's and League cups, did you all feel the need to shout about the Tigers?. No

its not a case of people deciding their massive tigers fans because city are having a mediocre season, its a case of simply not slagging off a team but instead being glad when they win because at the end of the day if u want to have some pride in where you come from then you must surely be glad whenever any of the sporting teams ur area produces have some success, i dont think anyones saying theyve suddenly become huge tigers fans, only that their glad to see them do well.

to be honest its not surprising there are people on here slagging off a team leicester should be proud of, it fits in with the general negative attitude that a lot of people take towards LCFC - the booing, the cynicism, the repeated slagging off of players, the exaggerrations of how bad certain players are, the hope some people have expressed that micky adams does badly. its a shame.

I can't lie to Mr's M Fox. She shuts me up as soon as she gets wind of a sentance about to leave my over elaborate gob. She has a very effective way of shutting it. Force

Melton Fox said:
I can't lie to Mr's M Fox. She shuts me up as soon as she gets wind of a sentance about to leave my over elaborate gob. She has a very effective way of shutting it. Force

Sounds very much like Mrs Homer........ :?

Someone said yesterday at the ground next to me. Its all about about supporting the City and he was decked out in Tigers gear and then had a City season ticket leaflet in his hand. What about Cricket when Leicestershire won on the 20twenty, everyone was supporting em. Rugby and Football have different atmospheres and feelings just like Basketball and Cricket. I played Rugby for two years and found it a great sport with great people. However there is a certain snobbish feeling around it but for me it lacked the passion of Football. However Rugby is a far more strong and brutal sport. Just like when you got the Riders different feeling and emotion. Cricket similar to Rugby a great day out but the sport is snobbish. At the end of day I enjoy all sports and there isnt many I dont like. If want to take an interest in a certain sport than its no better than to support my local team.

MKFox said:

:smt018
:smt015

highland fox said:
MKFox said:

Good point highland

step said:
highland fox said:
MKFox said:

Good point highland

Well I had to make one eventually ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690