Something I found interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoShaunUK

Posted on Facebook by a friend of mine..

"AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTTEER BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN!"

Let me know what you think when you first read this. I found it quite interesting.

"AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTTEER BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN!"

Let me know what you think when you first read this. I found it quite interesting.

It was even more interesting the first time.

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=576986&postcount=7

My frist tohhgut was taht it olsuvioby DEOS mttear waht oredr the ltreets are in if olny 55% of ppolee can raed it!

Srory I wsn'at arawe it was dnoe bferoe, frsit tmie I hvae seen it.

1998 just rang, they want their annoying email back so that they can send this to everybody in their address book

1998 just rang, they want their annoying email back so that they can send this to everybody in their address book
To be honest, I imagine they still have a copy. Tell them to **** off and stop being twats. Also, tell the 1998 version of me to stay away from those two girls in the Haymarket.

What happened in the Haymarket in 1998 then?

Do you mean you don't know? I thought everybody knew what happened between BM and the two girls in the Haymarket in 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363