Somethings wrong!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

Winning on a Saturday, Dublin scoring at home, nobody getting sent off, coming back from a goal down, not conceding a goal in the last minute, nobody scoring own goals - wots going on? - must be that new manager we've got !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think all the players were concerned about the safe sex adverts that were played over the tannoy and there wives/girlfriends demanded they where a condom unless they won yesterday :lol:

Scowy was the most concerned as he never seemed to score on (or off) the pitch) :lol: :lol:

lanxfox said:
nobody scoring own goals -

Just seen the highlights on the Championship. Their goal looklike it was going wide until Jordan slid it in to the net. :roll:

Never mind. eh?

lanxfox said:
Winning on a Saturday, Dublin scoring at home, nobody getting sent off, coming back from a goal down, not conceding a goal in the last minute, nobody scoring own goals - wots going on? - must be that new manager we've got !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It certainly wasn't a cock-up situation but their goal looked very close to an own goal cos the "scorer's" shot seemed to be heading for the post or just wide.
Not that it matters. The whole footballing set-up seems much more focused, organised and professional. And, more of the players seem to be making a positive contribution. Long may it continue.

PhilaFox said:
lanxfox said:
nobody scoring own goals -

Just seen the highlights on the Championship. Their goal looklike it was going wide until Jordan slid it in to the net. :roll:

Never mind. eh?

Think you'll find that was Dion.

i must've been alseep afiter the first half cos i can't remember hearing any of this adverts!!!

but then i try not to listen to this tannoy

I Must confess i wasnt at the game but i heard on leicester sound that they were planning to put adverts over the tannoy to promote safe sex. I just had an image in my head of leaflets being distributed around the ground and the players running out with blown up condoms on their heads :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669